Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Graphics & Displays > Screens and Displays

Old 11-06-17, 09:48 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanse View Post
You sure we are talking about the same monitor? The one im talking about can atleast be overclocked in the menu to 165Hz and from all the user reviews i have read i havent heard anything about bad BLB, but i mean BLB can happen on all monitors, from the cheapest to the most expensive. Had to exchange my current XL2410T 2 times before i got one without BLB, atleast back then Benq had very good customer service, not sure how it is now
If it's the Dell S2716DG, which is this one, then yes we're talking about the same monitor dude

But true that and maybe it's just me though, as for £500+, the quality better be good and the monitor almost flawless. Although, for my experience, my cheap £120 24" BenQ monitors are better quality than both the Dell and my ASUS Swift PG278Q monitors lol

Old 12-06-17, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrazey View Post
If it's the Dell S2716DG, which is this one, then yes we're talking about the same monitor dude

But true that and maybe it's just me though, as for £500+, the quality better be good and the monitor almost flawless. Although, for my experience, my cheap £120 24" BenQ monitors are better quality than both the Dell and my ASUS Swift PG278Q monitors lol
Yeah the 24" model is overclockable apprently, the 27" is not. I have heard nothing but good things about it, havent really heard anyone say the build quality feels cheap. Sucks that there are no stores around here to see them first hand, pretty much just gotta pick one and hope its the right one

Right now im leaning towards the Viewsonic XG2401 after reading quite a bit of reviews and alot of user feedback, i got a feeling sticking to 1080p might be better.