Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Cooling Forum > Liquid Cooling

Old 29-03-17, 07:40 PM
OC3D Elite

Smile Mayhems Tubing and Coolant compatibility guide.

This is a easy to follow chart for the users of our products.

Old 29-03-17, 10:43 PM
OC3D Elite

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Old 30-03-17, 08:26 AM
The Webmaster

Thanks for this, one quick thing shouldn't that be PETG ? (and Flexible while I mention it (unless of course that's a branding thing I missed))

It would be nice if you could include similar compatibility with other established tube providers, would help avoid the dreaded brown pastel effect I was surprised when it reacted with food-grade tubing for example...
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz DDR4 | nVidia RTX 2080Ti | Creative Audigy Rx | 1Tb Samsung 970 EVO+ M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 QVO | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM850 | Fractal Define S | Noctua NH-U14S | Roccat Kone Optical - Navy Storm | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | DELL U2413 + 2 x U2412M | AKG K702's | AKG K7XX S/N#000016 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250Ohm | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TrackClip Pro

Notice: Don't feed the trolls!
Old 30-03-17, 11:17 AM
OC3D Elite

Yes you are correct and ill sort that out now its my mistake. Thank you

Updated with correct spelling.
Old 30-03-17, 09:39 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
Thanks for this, one quick thing shouldn't that be PETG ? (and Flexible while I mention it (unless of course that's a branding thing I missed))

It would be nice if you could include similar compatibility with other established tube providers, would help avoid the dreaded brown pastel effect I was surprised when it reacted with food-grade tubing for example...
Leave it with me, ill work on that (adding other companies products to our list), We could expand with other coolants and the list would grow to a massive data base as there are so many products out there. As for reactions to some tubing that is supposed to be food grade, well yes we were surprised until we delved deeper and got information on product makeup and worked out were the issues laid. How ever we cannot get involved in such issues as we just look like were attacking other companies products to make ours look better, which as we all know can be a double edge sword.

Maybe im just learning to be more froogle with my knowledge and experience gained.

E.g

Needs more work though.

Tags
compatibility, coolant, guide, mayhems tubing