Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM
OC3D Elite

Doh what a friggin dumbass. I fitted the cooler in the wrong way around. Have fixed that. Started cloth taping as I have no cable ties, realised it actually looks quite good. Then I thought "Hey I can unscrew that bracket like thing and hide the joins behind there" then I realised it was riveted in.

Seriously I have never, ever seen such weird design decisions in my entire life. There is the weirdest thing ever going on with the front alu behind the glass. I will get a pic of it when I take the glass off next. I'm starting to think this was a prototype tbh. I won't go into why I know that, but let's just say the guy I got it off would have access to such things.... Oh, and the PSU cables won't reach as I suspected. Not bothered though, these cost me £11. 24 and 8 EPS. I already have molex in red etc and a 6 pin PCIE.

If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
OC3D Elite

Holy Mary, mother of god.

One thing is for sure. I won't be needing a Christmas tree this year.

What I am happy about the most is how both of the remotes work with both of the RGB controllers. Meaning I have two, and only need to use one (so one spare).

Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM
OC3D Elite

A true work of art
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrech View Post
A true work of art
Yup. Probably the best thing a blind man has ever created !

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Advanced Member

hahah were you sitting on your stoop waiting for it

did not waste not time tho huh no idle hands , brill looks good dude well done

is it me or is it not as silent as i myself would like it to be from what i gathered from the clip you threw up ?
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post
hahah were you sitting on your stoop waiting for it

did not waste not time tho huh no idle hands , brill looks good dude well done

is it me or is it not as silent as i myself would like it to be from what i gathered from the clip you threw up ?
The background noise is road noise. The house is double glazed, but some tit who lived here before left the window open in a gale, and it basically bent the frame. So you hear everything in here, and it was rush hour when I shot it FFS. It's especially wonderful when the idiot across the street starts up his offensively loud motorbike, then leaves it on his driveway "warming up" for about 30 minutes. Woke me up this morning, wearing ear plugs *rant*

Yeah I don't have time to delay tbh. We're getting so annoyed with claymore campers that my usually very calm squad have actually rage quit a couple of times. We need our own server for game night (weds). Too many cheaters and aimbots on those Russian servers tbh.

We have also realised that lots of the games we play will benefit from our own server too. Insurgency is a good game, yet we keep getting "Oops sorry" friendly fire from our friends across the pond. We also play Left 4 Dead 1&2 now, COD MW (COD 4) and etc. Loads of them allow private servers or, you can hack them to run on private servers (like COD 4).

It's funny because at 46 I had never played an online game VS any other players before in my life. Yet now I can't get enough. You can teach an old dog new tricks it seems.