Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 10-02-20, 12:59 PM
OC3D Elite

https://youtu.be/02vSfo-A2Ic

Seems the rot is all over the company.

Sadly it seems like electronic engineers are like coders. Very precious with enormous egos.

It's hilarious how Intel have spent billions helping AMD though.

Old 10-02-20, 01:48 PM

It's going to take a while for them to recover from eveything Intel are behind and amd are not going to stop moving ahead why would they slow down.

I don't feel sorry for them it's there own doing and I heard rumors they are buying up there own stock to hide the decline, i know Intel will survive and still sell a bucket load of CPU's but tbh the mind share is getting lost and amd are gaining market share.

Not really sure what will have to happen to do a full turn around but some of the shady benchmark practises and marketing needs to change or do they not realise word gets around quickly these days.

I think one thing is every new chip needs a new board isn't helping them amd done well on the whole thou I know they let some of the threadripper buyers down somewhat but on the whole on that stand point amd are fairing much better.

More competition in the GPU space is needed competition is always good but Intel are not even close unless some huge changes happen I know they need to start somewhere but that DG1 isn't the start they needed
Old 11-02-20, 10:32 AM
OC3D Elite

Steve from gamersnexus made "i think" a humorous post about analyst Daniel Newman, who claims that AMD has lost.

https://www.gamersnexus.net/news-pc/...el-cpu-updates

Interesting read and probably the video shares more investigations on the analyst report.

Feels like the most biased or uneducated information I have seen in a while. The comments are interesting too

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...-it-2020-02-06
Old 11-02-20, 10:41 AM
OC3D Elite

Not uneducated, just typical old financial analysts, sure they know very well what they're doing, these guys have clear vested interests and a lot to gain from their market con tricks, investment in this industry has only a latent relationship with merit, best to steer clear on any topic imo. These guys have been doing this stuff with AMD for years, it's just becoming slowly more painfully obvious how far from reality they are.
Old 11-02-20, 08:40 PM
OC3D Elite

Division 2 major expansion coming.. and its taking us back to NYC! released 3rd March.
I am actually pretty stoked for it.
Old 12-02-20, 02:14 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Division 2 major expansion coming.. and its taking us back to NYC! released 3rd March.
I am actually pretty stoked for it.
Yup. I'm waiting for the release of RPG 2.0 which we now know is March 3rd and I'm gonna start a completely fresh game with all the new stuffs.
Enthoo Elite | i9-7900X | Rampage VI Extreme | Dominator Platinum 32GB | RTX 2080 FE | 960 Pro 512GB, 840 Evo 250GB x 2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 | PG279Q, MX27AQ | Custom Watercooling Loop + Aquaero 6 XT

Old 12-02-20, 04:31 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Malwarebytes has found Mac infections have increased 400% from 2018-2019.
https://www.windowscentral.com/malwa...double-windows

Here's the pdf from Malwarebytes.
https://resources.malwarebytes.com/f...are-Report.pdf

Might be time for Mac users to start taking their security more seriously than the normal, "it's a mac it's impossible to get infected"
Old 12-02-20, 10:36 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by trawetSluaP View Post
Yup. I'm waiting for the release of RPG 2.0 which we now know is March 3rd and I'm gonna start a completely fresh game with all the new stuffs.
Same here. I downloaded it. Must say, hooking up division 2 to iCue software was interesting too
Old 17-02-20, 08:38 PM
OC3D Elite

Waiting to see if this will work on my X99 Godlike.

If it does? 700mhz boost over all 16 cores and 32 threads.

Tags
banter, conversation, entertainment, fun, jokes, safe for work, small talk