Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 02-09-15, 08:49 PM

Exclamation M65 mouse software not working.

Hi. I have a Corsair M65 laser mouse wich I've owned for 2-3 months now. I was experiencing lags on the mouse when the crosshair flipped out almost 3times a week so I decided that I were gonna' update the firmware. I updated to "Firmware 2.26, Software 1.0.0.11".

I pressed update software, and the window vanished and my leds started pulsing. So now the extra DPI buttons do not function AND its lights are blinking nonstop. When I try to run the update again it just says "Cannot open USB device, please plug the device into a USB port or reinstall driver!".....I have tried other USB ports and have reinstalled the driver too many times to count, but no fix yet. Can someone please help me!

Old 03-09-15, 07:26 PM
OC3D Elite

Sorry to hear that moyk. Sounds like the FW might have gotten corrupted. Have you tried it on a different system by any chance? If you get the same result, then it must have been the FW.

You do have a warranty for the mouse, you'll just have to submit an RMA request and we can have it replaced.
Old 04-09-15, 04:25 PM
Advanced Member

I would try uninstalling the software, firmware and drivers for the mouse, then try reinstalling them and see if that helps. Sometimes when the FW gets corrupted you can do this to help it.

Tags
error, led, m65, pulse