Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old 23-09-15, 06:22 AM

Msi fire pit mod

Hi everyone and welcome to another build log of mine, this time we are building another PC from scratch out of an old fire pit.
There will be lots of modding and custom work done to complete this build and in the end we will be displaying this build at the MSI booth at PAX Australia.

Before we get started I need to thank our sponsors for this build because without them these builds would not be possible.

Old 23-09-15, 08:49 AM

Sponsor images are way too big dude, please follow the rules here.
Old 08-12-15, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
Sponsor images are way too big dude, please follow the rules here.
mate, you may as well delete the whole thread, because i aint putting in the effort again if you are just going to delete the whole thing..
Old 08-12-15, 10:27 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfaceroll View Post
mate, you may as well delete the whole thread, because i aint putting in the effort again if you are just going to delete the whole thing..
There were no build log updates in your post. Only 5 sponsor images, all of which were bigger than the allowed 200x200 or 300x100 pixels so they got removed.

Once you put in the 'effort' to resize and re-upload them, you can continue on your merry way and we'll clean the thread for you

"If a bear looks good in the woods when nobody is there, is he still a cool ass motherf***ing bear?" - JR23
Old 02-02-16, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronix View Post
There were no build log updates in your post. Only 5 sponsor images, all of which were bigger than the allowed 200x200 or 300x100 pixels so they got removed.

Once you put in the 'effort' to resize and re-upload them, you can continue on your merry way and we'll clean the thread for you
i put in the effort to get the photos and build the pcs in the first place. but thanks
Old 02-02-16, 03:55 AM
OC3D Elite

Lol that took a while.

Watercooling - custom
Old 02-02-16, 07:55 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfaceroll View Post
i put in the effort to get the photos and build the pcs in the first place. but thanks
Well then ... Upload the photos?

The point was that you never put them in the thread. You only pasted sponsor logos in and then left it there. If you don't plan to upload the actual build log and/or its updates, I don't really understand why this thread is still here?

"If a bear looks good in the woods when nobody is there, is he still a cool ass motherf***ing bear?" - JR23

Tags
gaming build, liquid cooling, mod, pcbuild