Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > NZXT Forum

Old 26-08-17, 11:12 AM

Lightbulb NZXT Kraken x62 lighting issue

Hi! I just bought a Gigabyte x299 Aorus Gaming 9 motherboard. During the installation of Windows, everything was perfect and the backlight of the kraken glowed white. But after Windows was installed, backlight just does not working at all. The backlight does not react to the CAM settings in any way. And this applies only to lighting, because the cooling works fine. I've already tried everything. I reinstalled Windows 5 times, reinstalled CAM 5 times. It did not help. I have Hue+ by the way, and it works how it should. Do you have any ideas what's wrong with it, and what am I supposed to do? I'm not native English speaker. My apologies if I made a spelling mistake. Thank you!

Old 26-08-17, 12:27 PM
OC3D Elite

Try and swap out the USB cable as they have known issues use a regular micro usb cable from say a mobile phone and plug it into the back of your motherboard and see if that fixes it if not contact NZXT tech support and they can help you further.
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=MSI X370 Gaming M7 ACK=32gig 2400Mhz GSkill Trident RGB= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=Asus ROG Swift=Corsair K95 RGB=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB=Corsair AX1200i=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Creative Soundblaster ZXR=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE