Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old Today, 07:59 PM
OC3D Crew

thats nice Steve, was gonna ask where the seat was then realised the space was for disabled access.
I envy your new freedom mate and hope you have many wonderful trips on it.
I used to go out in my little spitfire with the roof down and was great therapy for cheering me up but not driven since 2014 and really miss it

ASUS Prime x370 Pro | Ryzen 5 1600 | Antec 240 AIO | Corsair Vengance RGB 3000 2 x 8Gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung Evo 120gb ssd | Seagate Baracuda 1tb storage | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho ProM Acrylic Window | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old Today, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
The watch I posted last week has been on my wrist for a few days now. Honestly, you wouldn't be able to tell it only cost €80.
thats is a smart looking watch, dont knock the price cos these are the exact kinda watches i used to use seiko - casio - citizen , used to get them all the time and in that price range and they look like they cost double that, only reason i used to go through so many is cos when spear fishing or diving used to wreck em on the rocks even had octopus try crack a seiko i had but it only managed to scratch n bend the strap, face of it nothing happened , but it took a ''LOT'' to kill them of most of the time they didnt even break but cos they got so battered or loose them at sea i got a new one and you will see what ever you put it through unless you get a diamond tipped tool and really go at it it will never scratch
you will have that for ages

also thanks guys for the well wishes on the bike it is a life changer