Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 24-01-18, 10:21 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Nick View Post
The light bleed is as intended for all of the pumps with this styling.
Hey Corsair Nick, thanks for the feedback.

On my pump I see though that the light is only bleeding from the top slit above the logo, on other photos around the web I can see light bleeding from only the bottom slit and on others the light bleeds from both.

In fact what I see is no consistency at all

Even on your product page there is no light bleed with the led lit up :

I would like to RMA this unit and get it replaced with the more consistent H115i Pro?

Any chance you can arrange this for me ?

Regards,
Mat

Old 30-01-18, 06:45 PM
OC3D Elite

Hey Nick, any update on this please ?
Old 09-02-18, 04:53 PM
OC3D Elite

Any update Corsair ?

Cheers,
Ftln

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTLN View Post
Hey Corsair Nick, thanks for the feedback.

On my pump I see though that the light is only bleeding from the top slit above the logo, on other photos around the web I can see light bleeding from only the bottom slit and on others the light bleeds from both.

In fact what I see is no consistency at all

Even on your product page there is no light bleed with the led lit up :

I would like to RMA this unit and get it replaced with the more consistent H115i Pro?

Any chance you can arrange this for me ?

Regards,
Mat
Old 14-02-18, 09:58 PM
OC3D Elite

Hello Corsair, I get the feeling your avoiding this post

I understand if you cannot change it due to company poilcys but at least give me a reply as you do visit this forum pretty much every other day.

Cheers FTLN
Old 15-02-18, 12:01 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTLN View Post
Hello Corsair, I get the feeling your avoiding this post

I understand if you cannot change it due to company poilcys but at least give me a reply as you do visit this forum pretty much every other day.

Cheers FTLN
Did you create a support ticket?
Old 15-02-18, 06:29 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimma47 View Post
Did you create a support ticket?
Yep, I created a support ticket and they told me that the light bleed on the led is not normal. I get the impression they are being evasive and Corsair Nick mentions :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Nick View Post
The light bleed is as intended for all of the pumps with this styling.
I have been to a few computer shops where the H115i is in display models and all of them have either light bleed coming out of the bottom slit or the top slip or both, its not consisistent between different units of the same model.

What annoys me is that on the Corsair product page this is how the H115i is presented which I think is false advertising and I would like them to swap it for the newer H115i which has is RGB and seems to be much better build quality :

This is the image from the corasiar product page :

When in reality this is what is being sold :

I know it sounds like I'm being an old fart bringing up this subject, but I have spent a lot of hard earned dosh on putting together this new computer and everybody who sees it always mentions the led on the H115i, they think the top led is broken on the pump, which is not the case there shouldnt even be light coming out of the top or bottom, only the corsair logo should be lit up.
Old 15-02-18, 11:07 PM
OC3D Elite

Can you turn down the brightness? Otherwise it looks like an artist rendering on the product page instead of an actual running unit.
AMD R7 1800X-Asus Crosshair VI Hero-16GB GSkill 3200mhz-Corsair HX1000-XSPC Raystorm Copper Edition-Dual D5 Pumps-Corsair Force 3 SSD-Sapphire Fury X2-Corsair 900D-Windows 10 Pro-Dell U3011-Dell 2007FP
Old 15-02-18, 11:10 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyKong View Post
Can you turn down the brightness? Otherwise it looks like an artist rendering on the product page instead of an actual running unit.
Nope no brightness controll, only a rgb colour slider and option to turn off, turning it off defeats the whole point