Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 20-03-20, 08:30 PM
The Guvnor

needs to change.....

So in reality I have had my head in the sand for a lot longer than just this year...

Some times we need a catalyst to kick us in the balls and wake us up. Maybe TSL passing was mine.

One thing I do need to say here though and now Im thinking about it I should have said in the video below is I am INCREDIBLY lucky to have my OC3D family beside me.... WYP has pretty much kept the regular content on the site and socials flowing on his own and I genuinely can not thank him enough. He has been a total legend.

VB has been here at the site with me since pretty much day one and he has been keeping a very careful eye on me on many levels and its a great comfort knowing I have him looking out for me and ready to do things at the drop of a hat to try and keep the wheels greased for all of you guys.

Anyways - back on topic..... Things will be changing, Ill keep an eye on this thread and try to reply as best as I can but I think we may need a build log...?

All ideas on any level welcome

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 20-03-20, 08:32 PM
OC3D Elite

Loved it. Every time you do that thing with your thumb I see Michaela as a kid. Makes me tearful.

Good luck with the moving. Looking forward to the future.

Old 20-03-20, 09:11 PM

Keep on keeping on, all the best with gettng things set up and going smoothly
Old 20-03-20, 09:27 PM
OC3D Elite

More build logs is ALWAYS a good idea! One for the rooms, one for the rigs, bring em on! A lot of us are trapped working from home and will appreciate the entertainment.

Old 20-03-20, 10:07 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
More build logs is ALWAYS a good idea! One for the rooms, one for the rigs, bring em on! A lot of us are trapped working from home and will appreciate the entertainment.
Indeed. I can't believe how brave he is tbh. A real example for me.

I fall apart if my bloody PC breaks. I'm proud of those who are really stepping up at the moment. Shows courage, and bravery.

Old 20-03-20, 10:55 PM
OC3D Elite

I'm happy for you Tom that you're getting a fresh start in your new place, not to forget but to have a new perspective and outlook, I know TSL meant the world to you.

I'm really looking forward to the behind the scenes and all the rest of the content coming up Guv, and a big shout out to WYP and VB for stepping up for you when you needed it.

Big love Ex.
Coolermaster H500P White ARGB=AMD Ryzen 3700X=MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro Plus=Coolermaster ML360R ARGB=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Roccat AIMO White=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with RBG strip=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Razer Firefly RGB CE=Soundblaster ZXR
Old 21-03-20, 04:37 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Indeed. I can't believe how brave he is tbh. A real example for me.

I fall apart if my bloody PC breaks. I'm proud of those who are really stepping up at the moment. Shows courage, and bravery.
I'm using the time to learn more about 3d printing, since I got a bit sick of PCs. Well, not sick I suppose, but I have 3 fully built rigs (good rigs at that!), and I only use one. I find my grey matter is getting MUCH better exercise with 3dp stuff, and that really is the main point. Getting good mental exercise can keep you from going nuts!

Old 21-03-20, 03:00 PM
OC3D Elite

Welcome back Tom, so glad you have turned the corner and looking forward to what's ahead.
If there is anything I can help with, I am more than happy to help, even if its small stuff such as proof reading.
The new home looks brilliant btw although I would be tempted to make the top floor my bedroom/gaming room
ASUS ROG Crosshair VII wifi | Ryzen 5 3600 | Custom Loop | Patriot Viper Steel 4133 @ 3600 2 x 8Gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung 500gb nvme | Samsung 1Tb nvme | Samsung Evo 120gb ssd | Seagate Barracuda 1tb storage | Toshiba 1Tb HDD | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho Pro Tempered Glass | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old 21-03-20, 03:58 PM
OC3D Elite

Been a long time subscriber, noticed the drop in content and enthousiasm for epic long video's, happens to the best of us.

In any case, i hope the new fresh start will do you a world of good and i also would like to thank everyone here on OC3D forums for sticking around and keeping this site alive for Tom to return to, especially in these times.

Give it your best Guv, it's why we ended up here and got a nice lil family here.