Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > Introductions

Old 02-12-13, 02:49 PM

N00b from Portugal introducing himself and asking for some help

Hey guys!

New here to the forum although I've followed your Facebook page for a while now
I'm from Portugal, I'm 17 years old and although I don't have a gaming rig, I simply love seeing other people's rigs and battlestations and I would love to know more about modding and all that kind of neat stuff

That actually brings me to a question: is this forum appropriate for me to ask for advice on choosing the parts and building a computer? Because with Christmas coming up I might finally be able to build my own computer if not earlier even, only problem is I don't know what parts to pick nor what budget to aim for and reddit doesn't seem to be helping me out much - I think they don't like me there, no one has answered me xD

Anyway, cheers!

Old 02-12-13, 03:03 PM

Welcome to OC3D.

You can ask for personal advice in the New Build Advice Section and have a look at previous threads in there to see what was recently recommended for a particular need.
Old 02-12-13, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
Welcome to OC3D.

You can ask for personal advice in the New Build Advice Section and have a look at previous threads in there to see what was recently recommended for a particular need.
Well thank you for the fast response I think I'm gonna just finish off some studying I need to do and then I'll head over there, see what you guys advise me; I might just copy paste what I said in the posts I did on reddit because believe me, it took me a very long time to write and I can't afford to lose as much time as that again xD so, sorry in advance :S

Thanks again
Old 02-12-13, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3c496 View Post
Well thank you for the fast response I think I'm gonna just finish off some studying I need to do and then I'll head over there, see what you guys advise me; I might just copy paste what I said in the posts I did on reddit because believe me, it took me a very long time to write and I can't afford to lose as much time as that again xD so, sorry in advance :S

Thanks again
No problem

We have a basic guide on how to ask for advice, here. This is just to make it easier for us, so that we don't have to ask loads of questions before we can present some advice.
Old 02-12-13, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
No problem

We have a basic guide on how to ask for advice, here. This is just to make it easier for us, so that we don't have to ask loads of questions before we can present some advice.
Thanks again, I actually had already bookmarked that thread as soon as you pointed me to the section :P You'll be seeing me there soon
Old 02-12-13, 04:19 PM
OC3D Elite

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!
Old 04-12-13, 09:17 PM
Advanced Member

Welcome
Old 07-12-13, 12:12 AM

Welcome to the forums dude
Intel 3770k - MSi Z77 GD65 Gaming- Corsair H100i - 8Gb Corsair Vengeance LP - MSi GTX 780 OC Gaming - 1Tb Seagate Barracuda - SanDisk 120Gb Extreme - Corsair AX860i - BitFenix Alchemy Extension Cables