Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > YouTube Forum

Old 10-02-18, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
I only use youtube for painting tips and guides. Or music missing from spotify.
And... *ahem*

Old 13-02-18, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layer Cakes View Post
I don't really follow youtube stuff like this but I used to work with Olajide. If it's a real thing, I'd expect Logan would end up a bit worse for wear. Olajide is massive and he's also absolutely insane

I imagine it's all YT false hype which will probably end in some sort of promotional sparing match that was organised weeks ago
Oh, so you do know! Yeah, he looks very crazy and the kind of person that will trash you with only looking at you, imagine something more. Honestly, I think the Paul brothers have no chance against him, especially Jake, he is kinda soft. When it comes to his brother Deji, idk... might be easy to beat him, but yeah I guess we will see!

For all those who didn't know what I am talking about 10 days ago, there was a boxing fight between KSI and Joe Weller. (UK YouTubers)
The whole event was streamed by 1.6 million people, which was amazing since there are neither professionals nor had ever fought before. So yeah it was kinda impressive but to be honest, their fight was pretty comic, I guess this was expected though
Due to the high interest from the audience, more fights are expected, so I am kinda interested to see what happens I guess I am the only one from this forum watching
Old 13-02-18, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Should I know who these are?

I got baited into the thread thinking it was some MMA thing. I was fooled!
There might be an MMA match soon, but they are not professionals, just some YouTubers with big mouths. There is a greater chance that you won't be interested. I guess only their fans are interested in watching them
Old 03-08-18, 03:23 AM

Not sure who's going to win, but this 11-year-old just built a game with KSI and Logan Paul: