Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
I really hope the next World Cup football is stripped away from Qatar 2022. Its disgusting how many people have died in bad working conditions slaving away to build those stadiums.
For some reason the arab world which has been practising slavery for thousands of years, Is allowed to continue doing it and no one says anything so I doubt anything will be done about the world cup stadium.

Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
For some reason the arab world which has been practising slavery for thousands of years, Is allowed to continue doing it and no one says anything so I doubt anything will be done about the world cup stadium.
How can you stop them? their practises are so archaic that you will end up sentenced to death for speaking out probably.

They can however have the right to move the world cup. Sadly you are right. It won't happen since FIFA is so corrupt now especially when Platini admitted to accepting bribes regarding who wins the venues.
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Quote:
How can you stop them? their practises are so archaic that you will end up sentenced to death for speaking out probably.

They can however have the right to move the world cup. Sadly you are right. It won't happen since FIFA is so corrupt now especially when Platini admitted to accepting bribes regarding who wins the venues.
Guy I met in my old work at the airline I worked for in Germany was from Saudi Arabia and he openly admitted to having African slaves, He thought it was great and when I asked him "you know that's sick and twisted right ?" his only reply was "if anyone tries anything we just call them islamophobic and threaten to kill them and they run away crying like little girls".
Old Yesterday, 11:10 AM
OC3D Elite

I remember the first time I paid £25 for 100ml of premium vape liquid. It arrived in just a bottle. I was a bit put back, because it was over double the price of cheap liquid. However, the taste was something else. Any way, I ordered another premium liquid yesterday (sold some bike parts figured I would treat myself) and I got this. That's a giant sticker.

On the outer padded envelope was a gold sticker saying thank you. Then another layer of bubble wrap and..

That is much more like it. It's sour worms flavour which may not make much sense in the UK but it's made to taste like sour worms candy in the USA. Same company who make Swedish fish. I so nearly got that (Swedish fish flavour, again would only make sense in the US).

Well chuffed. Amazing how much little things can make a massive difference.

If you ever ask me something and feel insulted by what I said back ask yourself this.. Would you rather I pretend and give you the answer that is expected, or, tell you how it really is?
Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I remember the first time I paid £25 for 100ml of premium vape liquid. It arrived in just a bottle. I was a bit put back, because it was over double the price of cheap liquid. However, the taste was something else. Any way, I ordered another premium liquid yesterday (sold some bike parts figured I would treat myself) and I got this. That's a giant sticker.

On the outer padded envelope was a gold sticker saying thank you. Then another layer of bubble wrap and..

That is much more like it. It's sour worms flavour which may not make much sense in the UK but it's made to taste like sour worms candy in the USA. Same company who make Swedish fish. I so nearly got that (Swedish fish flavour, again would only make sense in the US).

Well chuffed. Amazing how much little things can make a massive difference.
Hello Candy, Good bye teeth
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Hello Candy, Good bye teeth
haha mate I am addicted to sweets. Candy, like. Chocolate can go whistle I love my sweeties

Hoping it tastes like the real thing. Proper love sour worms hahaha.

If you ever ask me something and feel insulted by what I said back ask yourself this.. Would you rather I pretend and give you the answer that is expected, or, tell you how it really is?
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
OC3D Elite

Sugar gives me acne. People have told me that sugar does not have any properties that could possibly cause acne, but whenever I eat sugary foods, within two days I'll have a few breakouts. Some have said it's the fat in the sugary foods such as cookies or cheesecake that causes the flare ups, but that doesn't make sense because cheese doesn't make me breakout and neither do baked goods with artificial sweeteners or natural sweeteners like maple syrup or honey.
BenQ XL2730Z ⁞⁞ Mixonix Naos 7000 ⁞⁞ Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown ⁞⁞ Audio-GD NFB-15 ⁞⁞ EVE SC205 ⁞⁞ AKG K7XX
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish View Post
Sugar gives me acne. People have told me that sugar does not have any properties that could possibly cause acne, but whenever I eat sugary foods, within two days I'll have a few breakouts. Some have said it's the fat in the sugary foods such as cookies or cheesecake that causes the flare ups, but that doesn't make sense because cheese doesn't make me breakout and neither do baked goods with artificial sweeteners or natural sweeteners like maple syrup or honey.
Greasy food does that to me. And runs straight through me.

Earlier on I found an old photo album of my nana's 80th birthday. Grandad was gone bless him but we had a great day. Any way, I found this pic of me.

20 years ago. I was rocking beards long before this modern craze. I also had hair, and lots of it. And I looked as cheerful as ever haha.

Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Greasy food does that to me. And runs straight through me.

Earlier on I found an old photo album of my nana's 80th birthday. Grandad was gone bless him but we had a great day. Any way, I found this pic of me.

20 years ago. I was rocking beards long before this modern craze. I also had hair, and lots of it. And I looked as cheerful as ever haha.
You look like a member of Ali G West Staines Massive mate. Except your mother caused your laundry to turn green instead of yellow.

Tags
box, chat, offtopic, small talk, where opinions go to die