Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Suggestions
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 12-07-21, 04:55 PM
SebastianAltena's Avatar
SebastianAltena SebastianAltena is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 70
Question Where to post topics about keyboards, mice gamepad and other peripherals?

Seriously why this forum doesn't have a section about peripherals? Those are vital parts of the pc hobby, it's kinda strange not to include them.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-07-21, 12:31 PM
SebastianAltena's Avatar
SebastianAltena SebastianAltena is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 70
BUMP, Tom?
Can we get a corner to get keyboard&mouse discussion going?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-07-21, 01:28 PM
hmmblah's Avatar
hmmblah hmmblah is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,730
It's been discussed many times in the past. There simply isn't enough of those posts to warrant its own subsection.
__________________
CaseLabs Mercury S3 | AMD 3900X | ROG CH8 Impact | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 | 1TB NVMe
Acer Predator Z35P


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-07-21, 04:35 PM
SebastianAltena's Avatar
SebastianAltena SebastianAltena is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
It's been discussed many times in the past. There simply isn't enough of those posts to warrant its own subsection.
Ok, what would be a good subsection to ask question about it?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-07-21, 05:30 PM
hmmblah's Avatar
hmmblah hmmblah is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianAltena View Post
Ok, what would be a good subsection to ask question about it?
Platforms - Other seems to be where others have posted those type of topics.

https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60
__________________
CaseLabs Mercury S3 | AMD 3900X | ROG CH8 Impact | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 | 1TB NVMe
Acer Predator Z35P


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-07-21, 07:03 PM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 7,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianAltena View Post
Ok, what would be a good subsection to ask question about it?
My suggestion is to make a major thread about it. Much like I did with 3D Printing.
there arent enough of us to warrant its own section, but there is a thread now to ask questions about 3D printing and you would be surprised how many share their input.

Its basically an Ask Me Anything thread, where you can query what you want, show what you bought, what you printed etc.

I would say thats the best place to start, and if the peripheral thread really kicks off, then the moderators can re evaluate the need for a subsection.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-07-21, 07:58 PM
SebastianAltena's Avatar
SebastianAltena SebastianAltena is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 70
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 16-07-21, 01:10 AM
Bartacus Bartacus is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posts: 2,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
My suggestion is to make a major thread about it. Much like I did with 3D Printing.
there arent enough of us to warrant its own section, but there is a thread now to ask questions about 3D printing and you would be surprised how many share their input.

Its basically an Ask Me Anything thread, where you can query what you want, show what you bought, what you printed etc.

I would say thats the best place to start, and if the peripheral thread really kicks off, then the moderators can re evaluate the need for a subsection.
Where was that 3DP thread stickied? I can't seem to find it.
__________________
Games: Ryzen 5950X on GB Aorus Master X570 / Asus TUF 6900XT / 32GB TridentZ Neo 3600CL16 (16GB x 2) / custom loop
Workstation: Threadripper 2950x on GB Aorus Xtreme X399 / Zotac 2080ti / 32GB TridentZ 3200CL14 (8GB x 4) / custom loop
Home Theatre: Ryzen 3900X on Asus C7H X470 / Radeon VII / 16GB G.Skill 3600CL15 (8GB x 2)
/ custom loop
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 16-07-21, 07:29 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 7,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Where was that 3DP thread stickied? I can't seem to find it.
https://forum.overclock3d.net/showth...t=94199&page=4
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 01:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.