Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 29-10-18, 10:11 AM
News Guru

Red Dead Redemption 2 Companion App Contains references to a PC version

There are also a few references to Oculus.

Read more about Red Dead Redemption 2's companion app referencing future PC & Oculus versions.

Old 29-10-18, 10:25 AM
OC3D Elite

Probably a good thing my Xbox is dead and has to go for RMA as I would have buckled and got this for it. I would like to hold out for the PC version if I can that snow looks incredible I gotta say.

Old 29-10-18, 10:29 AM
OC3D Elite

They'll do what they did with GTAV.

Launch the game, wait for the sales to trail off. Launch the online mode, wait for the sales to trail off. Then launch PC where people will double dip again like GTAV.
Old 29-10-18, 10:42 AM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ggles1994 View Post
They'll do what they did with GTAV.

Launch the game, wait for the sales to trail off. Launch the online mode, wait for the sales to trail off. Then launch PC where people will double dip again like GTAV.
You forgot to add the next-gen console version when they arrive. :P Strange to think that GTA V was a 360/PS3 era game.
Old 29-10-18, 10:49 AM

This is probably the best game I've ever played. Mostly due to the appreciation for attention to detail.
Old 29-10-18, 10:58 AM
OC3D Crew

This is pretty much a confirmation that the damn thing's been in development for the PC from the start.
Old 29-10-18, 11:59 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
You forgot to add the next-gen console version when they arrive. :P Strange to think that GTA V was a 360/PS3 era game.
Oh how could I forget?

In that case; Launch the game, wait for the sales to trail off. Launch the online mode, wait for the sales to trail off. Launch the next gen version on PS5/Xbox Two, wait for the sales to trail of. Then finally launch PC where people will triple dip again
Old 29-10-18, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
This is probably the best game I've ever played. Mostly due to the appreciation for attention to detail.
Snow, water, sand, all that is good and fun and all but have you tried the Poker

I spent 2 hours playing last night just to knock everyone out of the table I was currently at (the starting town even!). I did win 4 hands almost in a row that were around $10 to $20 bucks, our pot had grown fat since I had to buy in 4 times due to losing the first like 15 rounds since I sucked at blindtelling my junky hand based on my bet

I haven't played real poker in many years, this is why!
Old 29-10-18, 09:34 PM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Probably a good thing my Xbox is dead and has to go for RMA as I would have buckled and got this for it. I would like to hold out for the PC version if I can that snow looks incredible I gotta say.
Does it have the Red Dead Ring of Death?
Old 30-10-18, 04:04 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
Haven't played it personally but from what I see and hear it sounds an awful like they made it very similar to the Witcher but just slightly evolved with the benefit of hindsight. Not taking anything away but I see and hear an awful lot that the Witcher 3 had that everybody is raving about with this game. Again not taking anything away, but the hype doesn't seem fully deserved. I still can't wait to play it on PC. I'd get it for my Pro but I can wait for PC and mod support