Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > Introductions

Old 01-01-17, 02:45 PM

Hello OC3D Forums!

OC3D has been on my radar for a few years now, i got most of my inspiration for my Cosmos 2 from watching TTL's videos!
Let's start 2017 by signing up for the forums and introduce myself properly!
My name is Gekke Ur, i live in Amsterdam, i have been building pc's for a little over 10 years now. I'm a little proud of my current system, i will post pics asap!

Happy new year everyone!

Old 03-01-17, 10:09 PM

N3wb here

Hi everyone, i dont think i posted my official intro yet. Ive been a lurker for years, checking out reviews and looking for advise. I originally was looking for tips and what not when i built my first pc back in '09; overclocking tips, case reviews, periph reviews. I hope to gain more experience in overclocking and modding and offer what little help i can!
Old 09-01-17, 01:53 PM

Hello to everyone!

My name is Ezequiel, i`m from Portugal, been following OC3D youtube channel from a while now, just last month i´ve signed in the forum.
After 14 years or so of not touching a computer other than web browsing, in the last year and a half i´ve been dedicating a large part of my time to computers and all that is related. Built two systems for me, one for my daughter and two others for my nefews.

At this moment my system is a :
i7-5820k, msi X99A SLI PLUS, msi RX470 4gb,Corsair RM750x, 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V, WD Blue 1TB, Corsair 600c

Nothing fancy, still a work in progress.
Old 10-01-17, 12:10 PM

Hi to all,

Ive been a lurker here for years, always keep up on the news through this site and a big fan of tom, always great reviews. I was just so hyped for ryzen i thought it was time to put my head above the wall and say hello.
Old 29-01-17, 09:44 AM

Talking

Hello OC3D Forums!
I have been following Tom on You Tube for a couple of years and decided today was the day to jump in here and say Hello to the whole crew & community. I'm just an old smart ass from Boston, Mass, USA and wanted to say Cheers and raise a pint to ALL! I have been gaming and modding on a PC since early 1990's. The only thing I have done longer is photography, salt water fly fishing & rock climbing since early 1980's. look forward to all I can share and learn from the community!

Just a quick Hello from across the pond and I think we still have some tea in the harbor we could send over, Ha Ha HA!!!

C-YA!!!
Willie V.

P.S. Who is the oldest member, I'm going for the record and we got to hang out!
Old 31-01-17, 08:01 PM

hello there everyone.
Old 31-01-17, 08:41 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie V. View Post
P.S. Who is the oldest member, I'm going for the record and we got to hang out!
Depends on how you look at it ... Oldest member as in age? Probaly either King of Old school, NeverBackDown or SuB , or do you mean oldest member as in been a member of OC3D since the start? Probably Tom or SuB again
Old 31-01-17, 08:49 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrazey View Post
Depends on how you look at it ... Oldest member as in age? Probaly either King of Old school, NeverBackDown or SuB , or do you mean oldest member as in been a member of OC3D since the start? Probably Tom or SuB again
What makes you think I'm the oldest?
Old 31-01-17, 10:19 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrazey View Post
Oh yeah I was thinking age , cause I'm usually in top 10.....gonna be 53 next week and still gaming every day!!! Gonna put up some pics of my rig/rigs & my Giant Old Great Dane known as Robert Mitchum Van Tassell or as we like to call him "Bob", Ha Ha Ha.

C-YA!!!
Willie V.
Old 31-01-17, 10:20 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie V. View Post
Oh yeah I was thinking age , cause I'm usually in top 10.....gonna be 53 next week and still gaming every day!!! Gonna put up some pics of my rig/rigs & my Giant Old Great Dane known as Robert Mitchum Van Tassell or as we like to call him "Bob", Ha Ha Ha.

C-YA!!!
Willie V.
I'm only 5 years younger than you fella and I have a dog called Lollipop looking forward to your rig pictures

Build Log: http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=72241

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla