Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 22-01-16, 04:31 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to MrKambo
The Official OC3D Vape Bar

Over the last few weeks its come apparent there are a few vapers on the forums, me and some of the regulars are in communication on a daily basis regarding vaping and fun involved. It's only fair we havea dedicated thread for us to share all our advice and hardware in.

So ill start....

My current daily device is the Subox Mini

The subox mini is a fantastic device, perfect for a n00b such as me, i recently go the Herkales Plus tank to use for juices with a higher VG but i can't find a mod i like to use it with, i was planning on getting a RX200 but i want something that looks alot more sleek and refined

Old 22-01-16, 04:48 PM
OC3D Elite

I started with a Curve 2 mini a few weeks ago to give up tobacco totally then I done some research and went and bought an Innokin Coolfire IV with an Aspire Nautilus BVC tank I have Raspberry menthol, Liquorice mint, wild strawberry and Tutti Frutti Juices atm but i'll get a sub Ohm tank at some point as well.

Build Log: http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=72241

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

Old 22-01-16, 05:11 PM

I have a ROK Legend its nothing fancy but does the job well, after all this is meant to be a means to quit smoking not swap one addiction for another. I messed up a week ago and started smoking again after 3-months without a ciggy due to my pc failure which stressed me right out. So start of February I go again.

It had been nice having money sat in my wallet all week.

www.rokuniversal.co.uk
www.onepoundeliquid.com

8 bottles for a 10er posted, have used them quite a bit and always here next day or the one after depending on time of order and when using 4/8ml a day it works out cost effective and tastes no different to any other brands I have tried to date.
Old 22-01-16, 05:25 PM
too many shrooms

my Evic mini a 75w temperature control mod, with a kangertech subtank sat on top.

and again sat next to my old 35w boxmod.

these are two other RDA and RTA's i have. the RDA is the vulcan, and the RTA is the Ego One Mega.

all the branded juice i currently have at the moment.

and this is all my own liquid that i make with a mate.

from left to right: lemon and lime (trying to recreated ace of vapes yoda snot), orange mango stawberry and kiwi, french vanilla and the last little bottle is banana.
Old 22-01-16, 05:35 PM
OC3D Elite

I stopped myself after buying my Vamo. Mostly because I wanted to save money on vaping, rather than waste money like I did when I was smoking. I've considered square batteries and building my own coils but if I want to build something I can just work on my RC models.

As thus I have a Vamo V5 with adjustable voltage and wattage.

An Aerotank.

A Genitank for when I go away (already loaded with a new coil).

Two sets of 18350 batteries (one is longer MAH than the other) and an Ultrafire charger.

And that does for me. I've tried fancy liquids but they don't last very long and made water drip out of my nose. I've also refrained from buying expensive liquids as within about four days I develop "Vaper's tongue" and can't taste the stuff any way.

What I do now is alternate between flavours (Watermelon and red cola mainly, but I have Red Bull and Juicy Peach atm too) and change flavours every time I change out the coils (about every four days). This ensures I don't just taste nicotine.

If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Old 27-01-16, 04:38 PM
OC3D Elite

So went to get some juice today, ended up with other stuff

Old 28-01-16, 05:04 AM
OC3D Elite

I'll be looking into a new mod and sub ohm tank myself soon for them clouds

Build Log: http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=72241

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

Old 31-01-16, 08:42 AM
OC3D Elite

Been eyeing this badboy up last few hours, just trying to convince myself i need it and it'll be here next week

Old 31-01-16, 09:00 AM
OC3D Elite

I use to have a Vamo V5 but I noticed I was getting a lot of chest and sinus infections when I was vaping, back on normal cigs I have not had a chest or sinus infection since April last year.

Prior to that I was getting one every 3 months or so, some people have said it could be due to the mixture of the VG/PG fluid, I would love to go back to vaping but honestly I don't know what mixture to use.

Server PC: 2700x, 16GB Corsair DDR4, MSI GTX 1660Ti, Gigabyte 120Gb M.2, Crucial 240Gb SSD, WD Blue 500Gb SSD, 2x Seagate 6Tb HDD's

Old 31-01-16, 09:03 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien c View Post
I use to have a Vamo V5 but I noticed I was getting a lot of chest and sinus infections when I was vaping, back on normal cigs I have not had a chest or sinus infection since April last year.

Prior to that I was getting one every 3 months or so, some people have said it could be due to the mixture of the VG/PG fluid, I would love to go back to vaping but honestly I don't know what mixture to use.
i think that's generally giving up smoking, for the first month or so i was very very ill, then after it was ok, i have the odd day where im coughing a lot but it soon vanishes, im not a vape god but i can't see the PG/VG ratio's making you ill, considering i've vaped through the whole range.