Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Asus UK Customer Care Forums

Old 31-07-18, 05:25 PM
OC3D Elite

Sonic Studio III

Hey guys,

I'm probably being a dopey head as usual but i cannot seem to find the Sonic Studio III software for the x399 Zenith Extreme. I have searched the Asus website, checked the USB that came with the motherboard and even contacted support who told me to look on the Asus website anyway LOL

The website only has the realtek drivers nothing else.

i'm sad that i'm unable to configure the audio settings for the onboard supremeFX.

Any help is much appreciated

| Asus X399 Zenith Extreme | AMD Threadripper 1900X | 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB | Nvidia Titan Xp | Western Digital 500GB & 512GB NVME M.2 SSDs | Corsair AX1500i | LG 32" 4K HDR Monitor | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS Edition | Corsair M65|
Old 31-07-18, 05:52 PM

try here https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards...Desk_Download/

when you put in your os it will give you a list under audio - see all downloads the one at bottom of list shows - Sonic Radar3 V3.6.13.44214 for Windows 10 64-bit. Sonic Studio3 V3.6.13.44214 for Windows 10 64-bit.

i dont think it matters that you are on a x399 Zenith Extreme since its just driver/tool

if anything look under the diver downloads of any other x399 board , they don't write up a different driver for each and every motherboard