Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 30-06-15, 07:35 PM
OC3D Elite

Grats with your new cooler man. Enjoy!

Quote:
Ok fixed, I did a quick windows re-install and that seems to have cured it for now, This happens with every new Corsair link release, No clue why
Thanks for the update. You shouldn't have to do that to get Link working. It should see all the devices that are connected as soon that your run C Link. I don't see this issue all the time, but the fact that I am still seeing it, it's a bit frustrating. I'll share this thread with our validation team.

Old 30-06-15, 07:45 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
Grats with your new cooler man. Enjoy!

Thanks for the update. You shouldn't have to do that to get Link working. It should see all the devices that are connected as soon that your run C Link. I don't see this issue all the time, but the fact that I am still seeing it, it's a bit frustrating. I'll share this thread with our validation team.
Thank you

Yeah it happens quite often, I have no clue why though
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Edition - Corsair 680X Black -
Old 06-07-15, 02:10 PM
Resident Newb

Little Update

Getting my "New" custom black carbon fiber styled backplate within the next 2 days, It's "Newer" because it has a few slightly taller standoffs compared to the planned version so airflow won't be an issue for the memory chips.

I'm also getting the new Corsair logo made as a good quality vinyl sticker to go onto the backplate seeing as it's being cooled by the HG10, This is just a rough draft of the logo as I don't have access to the proper programmes to do it but the person I'm sending the picture off to will be able to neaten it up for me

Also cleaned up the H100i's radiator of all built up dust including both SP120mm White LED fans, The cold plate is now gleaming and free of all previous TIM.

Also spent a whole £11 on the OCUK exclusive German made Thermal Grizzly TIM, I opted for the Hydronaut version as it's meant for long term use for watercooling situations and gets some rave reviews from top overclockers.

All ready for when the HG10 get's released, Now it's the waiting game

Update 2 -

I just sold my Avexir Blitz 1.1 16GB 2400MHZ kit for the exact price of a Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400MHZ 2x8GB CMY16GX3M2A2400C11R kit, I'll be changing the colour of the little metal clip on bits to Nvidia green to go with the pump colours of the H100i and H110i GT.

I will be getting another 2x8GB sticks of the same kit and modding the metal clips when I can afford it in the beginning of September as funds are insanely tight at the moment, So hopefully they will still be in stock by then
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Edition - Corsair 680X Black -
Old 11-07-15, 02:36 AM

Here in Australia on pccg i can buy the h110i gtx and it is $10 cheaper than the gt and it has the new logo so i guess im getting it. Usally we get things after the rest of the world so i dont know whats going on lol.
http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?...ducts_id=32344 It is $179 aud which is about 85 pounds.

Edit: it is a pre order and says it comes out 3rd of august.