Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 24-02-15, 10:18 PM
OC3D Elite

Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX - Installation Video Guide

For those who have been eyeing the H100i GTX, we have just released the installation How-To video guide today. Check out how easy it is to install our latest AIO CPU cooler in your system.

Old 24-02-15, 10:45 PM
OC3D Elite

Nice one guys, you're guides are getting shorter, more straight forward and much easier how-to overall

Although, the only thing I got catched on where the hoses where very close to the exhaust fan, almost hitting the blades hehe
Old 25-02-15, 10:03 AM
OC3D Elite

I have 3 questions lol
Tube length as im thinking for front mounting in my C70
LED's whats NVIDIA green
What support is there for those with the commander link pro or is that now forgotten about?
Old 25-02-15, 05:07 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrazey View Post
Although, the only thing I got catched on where the hoses where very close to the exhaust fan, almost hitting the blades hehe
Saw that too haha.. I was like, at least tie it somewhere so it doesn't hit the blades

Quote:
Originally Posted by remember300 View Post
I have 3 questions lol
Tube length as im thinking for front mounting in my C70
LED's whats NVIDIA green
What support is there for those with the commander link pro or is that now forgotten about?
Tubes are about 14.5" rad to pump (including connectors)

The new coolers will have to use its own USB header to utilize Corsair Link. Commander Pro and Mini will have to use their own as well, you can't chain connect them anymore.
Old 26-02-15, 12:48 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
Saw that too haha.. I was like, at least tie it somewhere so it doesn't hit the blades
Haha, tie it to where?

Quote:
The new coolers will have to use its own USB header to utilize Corsair Link. Commander Pro and Mini will have to use their own as well, you can't chain connect them anymore.
Is there something I've missed Grey?, is there a Commander Pro now?... I've only found Commander Mini. Or are they the same product, just different names?

So basically, I'll need 2 dedicated USB 2.0 headers on my motherboard for my H100i Corsair Link and my Corsair Commander Mini?...

By the way... do I really need the Corsair Lighting kit and how do I connect that to the Mini?... or can I just use your Link RGB LED light kit and how does that one work?...
This is probably out of subject and is more suitable for a PM lol
Old 26-02-15, 04:38 PM
OC3D Elite

Forgive me for including the "Pro" in there, it's just the Commander and Commander Mini.

Corsair Link Commander kit is where the main Link Commander hub is separated from the lighting node and cooling node,

Corsair link Commander Mini is basically all devices combined into one unit to make it a lot less complex.

The lighting kit verion 2 is optional, but if you if you already have the old RGB LED strip, that would also work with the new Commander mini without having to use the old lighting node. You can simply connect the LED strip directly to the Commander mini LED port you see above.

And yes, the cooler will have to use its own USB header from the board and so as the Commander Mini. So it'll populate 2 USB 2.0 headers if you have a Hydro Cooler and a Commander Mini.
Old 04-03-15, 06:34 PM
OC3D Elite

Awh 2 usb headers
Love my Pro though,
Sad i cant link them will have to keep my h100i for the time being.
Old 04-03-15, 09:22 PM
OC3D Elite

Yup, you can't link the new coolers anymore to the Commander mini, they will have to use their header to utilize Corsair Link Software. I personally don't like it myself, oh well it is what it is
Old 04-03-15, 10:00 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:

The lighting kit verion 2 is optional, but if you if you already have the old RGB LED strip, that would also work with the new Commander mini without having to use the old lighting node. You can simply connect the LED strip directly to the Commander mini LED port you see above.

Right... so from my understanding, you can only use 1 LED strip with the Commander Mini, since it only has 1 port. Cause I want to have one strip in the bottom and one in the top, I already have the Commander Mini as well... but if I can only use 1 strip, then I'm in a bit bit of trouble here ...
Old 04-03-15, 11:49 PM
OC3D Elite

You can actually connect up to 11 LED strips (new version) on to that one LED port from the Commander mini. I did it myself, one on top and one at the bottom. I just need to use 6 ext cables to reach the bottom.