Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 20-08-14, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCrezz View Post
One of my LEDs has gone, I keep meaning to get it RMAd, do you still have them available to replace? I dont want red LEDs and I like the silver
If you do an RMA you will have to settle for black with red LEDs. If you read the above posts you would know that.

Old 20-08-14, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman View Post
If you do an RMA you will have to settle for black with red LEDs. If you read the above posts you would know that.
that sucks.

Also, well done with the "know it all neckbeard" response, nailed it
Old 20-08-14, 07:50 PM

You are welcome!
Old 28-08-14, 08:40 AM
OC3D Crew

I've had two K70 with dead LED's (blue). The second time I got my money back as I was told the product has been expired. What a shame. So in the meantime I've tried other keyboards, but it's so hard when you're used to the super sleek K70.

I'm eagerly awaiting the K70 RGB and hopefully it won't have the same issues with the LED's.
Old 28-08-14, 08:53 AM
OC3D Crew

Well. After getting a refund on the k70. I bought 2 ducky shine 3 tkl. Blues with blue lights. On the first one the backspace didn't click. On the second the enter key doesn't click... Must be a bad batch of keys. Either way I have lost faith in ducky. Before ever getting chance to gain any. So now I'm back to square one. Gonna stick with my £10 Microsoft keyboard for now. I do miss the mx blues tho
Old 29-08-14, 04:09 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolagarf View Post
I'm eagerly awaiting the K70 RGB and hopefully it won't have the same issues with the LED's.
We are pretty confident that the new MX RGB version will not have that same LED issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garih View Post
Well. After getting a refund on the k70. I bought 2 ducky shine 3 tkl. Blues with blue lights. On the first one the backspace didn't click. On the second the enter key doesn't click... Must be a bad batch of keys. Either way I have lost faith in ducky. Before ever getting chance to gain any. So now I'm back to square one. Gonna stick with my £10 Microsoft keyboard for now. I do miss the mx blues tho
Sorry to hear that man. If you are willing to wait for maybe a month, the MX RGB K70 will be soon enough available in EU.
Old 29-08-14, 06:53 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
We are pretty confident that the new MX RGB version will not have that same LED issue.

Sorry to hear that man. If you are willing to wait for maybe a month, the MX RGB K70 will be soon enough available in EU.
i will bear that in mind, assuming it will be available with blues

like the others here i will have to wait and see what the led reliability is, only time will tell on that
Old 17-10-14, 05:38 PM

Im slowly losing more LEDs on my K70 Now 3 F2 Pause and 6 are gone.

Is there no plans to offer another brushed alu with blue LEDS K70? (MX browns)
Old 20-10-14, 06:56 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCrezz View Post
Im slowly losing more LEDs on my K70 Now 3 F2 Pause and 6 are gone.

Is there no plans to offer another brushed alu with blue LEDS K70? (MX browns)
I'm afraid there is none, as those blue LEDs have already been EOL'd. What about the black brushed alu with red LED's? We can send you those as a replacement.
Old 21-10-14, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
I'm afraid there is none, as those blue LEDs have already been EOL'd. What about the black brushed alu with red LED's? We can send you those as a replacement.
Unfortunately my whole theme is the blue setup. (Got the M65 Mouse which lights up blue, my H105 has the blue ring, got blue fans, did have a blue mobo till it died)

How about a black with RGB (so i can select blue?)

Why dont you do a brushed alu with RGB? They brushed alu keyboards look so great!