Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 20-08-14, 04:00 PM
mtnman mtnman is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCrezz View Post
One of my LEDs has gone, I keep meaning to get it RMAd, do you still have them available to replace? I dont want red LEDs and I like the silver
If you do an RMA you will have to settle for black with red LEDs. If you read the above posts you would know that.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 20-08-14, 04:25 PM
RobCrezz's Avatar
RobCrezz RobCrezz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Essex
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman View Post
If you do an RMA you will have to settle for black with red LEDs. If you read the above posts you would know that.
that sucks.

Also, well done with the "know it all neckbeard" response, nailed it
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 20-08-14, 07:50 PM
mtnman mtnman is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
You are welcome!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 28-08-14, 08:40 AM
tolagarf's Avatar
tolagarf tolagarf is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denmark
Posts: 848
I've had two K70 with dead LED's (blue). The second time I got my money back as I was told the product has been expired. What a shame. So in the meantime I've tried other keyboards, but it's so hard when you're used to the super sleek K70.

I'm eagerly awaiting the K70 RGB and hopefully it won't have the same issues with the LED's.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 28-08-14, 08:53 AM
garih garih is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chester, UK
Posts: 923
Well. After getting a refund on the k70. I bought 2 ducky shine 3 tkl. Blues with blue lights. On the first one the backspace didn't click. On the second the enter key doesn't click... Must be a bad batch of keys. Either way I have lost faith in ducky. Before ever getting chance to gain any. So now I'm back to square one. Gonna stick with my £10 Microsoft keyboard for now. I do miss the mx blues tho
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 29-08-14, 04:09 PM
Grey_beard's Avatar
Grey_beard Grey_beard is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Corsair HQ
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolagarf View Post
I'm eagerly awaiting the K70 RGB and hopefully it won't have the same issues with the LED's.
We are pretty confident that the new MX RGB version will not have that same LED issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garih View Post
Well. After getting a refund on the k70. I bought 2 ducky shine 3 tkl. Blues with blue lights. On the first one the backspace didn't click. On the second the enter key doesn't click... Must be a bad batch of keys. Either way I have lost faith in ducky. Before ever getting chance to gain any. So now I'm back to square one. Gonna stick with my £10 Microsoft keyboard for now. I do miss the mx blues tho
Sorry to hear that man. If you are willing to wait for maybe a month, the MX RGB K70 will be soon enough available in EU.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 29-08-14, 06:53 PM
garih garih is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chester, UK
Posts: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
We are pretty confident that the new MX RGB version will not have that same LED issue.



Sorry to hear that man. If you are willing to wait for maybe a month, the MX RGB K70 will be soon enough available in EU.
i will bear that in mind, assuming it will be available with blues

like the others here i will have to wait and see what the led reliability is, only time will tell on that
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 17-10-14, 05:38 PM
RobCrezz's Avatar
RobCrezz RobCrezz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Essex
Posts: 105
Im slowly losing more LEDs on my K70 Now 3 F2 Pause and 6 are gone.

Is there no plans to offer another brushed alu with blue LEDS K70? (MX browns)
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 20-10-14, 06:56 PM
Grey_beard's Avatar
Grey_beard Grey_beard is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Corsair HQ
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCrezz View Post
Im slowly losing more LEDs on my K70 Now 3 F2 Pause and 6 are gone.

Is there no plans to offer another brushed alu with blue LEDS K70? (MX browns)
I'm afraid there is none, as those blue LEDs have already been EOL'd. What about the black brushed alu with red LED's? We can send you those as a replacement.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 21-10-14, 10:20 AM
RobCrezz's Avatar
RobCrezz RobCrezz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Essex
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
I'm afraid there is none, as those blue LEDs have already been EOL'd. What about the black brushed alu with red LED's? We can send you those as a replacement.
Unfortunately my whole theme is the blue setup. (Got the M65 Mouse which lights up blue, my H105 has the blue ring, got blue fans, did have a blue mobo till it died)

How about a black with RGB (so i can select blue?)

Why dont you do a brushed alu with RGB? They brushed alu keyboards look so great!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.