Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 13-08-14, 05:13 PM

Greybeard I have also submitted an RMA. The ticket # 6505735. Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 14-08-14, 12:43 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by garih View Post
RMA process is running, no. 6504882

erm, how much is coorsair expecting me to pay for shipping to return this faulty item??? recorded to the netherlands??? really??
it will cost me £38 to ship it using royal mail. cmon, this is not even funny, i am better off contacting amazon to return it to them (done, they are giving me a full refund)
I've just sent you a reply in your ticket regarding the postage fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman View Post
Greybeard I have also submitted an RMA. The ticket # 6505735. Thanks in advance for any help.
We've got your RMA approved. Sent you a reply as well in that ticket.
Old 14-08-14, 12:45 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
I've just sent you a reply in your ticket regarding the postage fee.

We've got your RMA approved. Sent you a reply as well in that ticket.
well, due to corsair discontinuing that model anyway. i guess i did the right thing in returning it to amazon, it has gotta be blue leds for me, shame about these problems, cos otherwise i loved my k70, thanks anyway,
Old 14-08-14, 12:49 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
well, due to corsair discontinuing that model anyway. i guess i did the right thing in returning it to amazon, it has gotta be blue leds for me, shame about these problems, cos otherwise i loved my k70, thanks anyway,
Ah I see. Unfortunately, we do not stock the blue LEDs anymore. We have completely stop making that SKU.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to sort them out with amazon. Well if you need anything else, you're always welcome to contact me.
Old 14-08-14, 01:06 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Ah I see. Unfortunately, we do not stock the blue LEDs anymore. We have completely stop making that SKU.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to sort them out with amazon. Well if you need anything else, you're always welcome to contact me.
why have you stopped em? is it just reliability? or did it just not sell well?
Old 14-08-14, 06:06 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
why have you stopped em? is it just reliability? or did it just not sell well?
None of the above. It was a marketing call, they felt that the new look (black body / red LEDs) will drive even more business. Intended to attract more gamers.
Old 14-08-14, 06:24 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
None of the above. It was a marketing call, they felt that the new look (black body / red LEDs) will drive even more business. Intended to attract more gamers.
I hope eventually all Corsair keyboard LED's are replaced with the newer SMD LED's, Would make a lot more sense for longevity and cut down massively on RMA's.
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Edition - Corsair 680X Black -
Old 14-08-14, 10:59 PM

Quote:
That is a real bummer, that is one of the main reasons for buying this keyboard (silver/blue LEDs). Now I guess I have to settle for black/red or keep this keyboard and slowly watch the blue LEDs die. Will the RGB LEDs be all black or will there be a silver sku? Just about everything I have is corsair with a blue theme. Oh well I guess that is why they say that is life. Again thanks Grey_beard.
Old 18-08-14, 11:32 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
I hope eventually all Corsair keyboard LED's are replaced with the newer SMD LED's, Would make a lot more sense for longevity and cut down massively on RMA's.
This is going to be the goal for all our Vengeance gaming KB moving forward. Not quite sure about the Raptor series though... I hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman View Post
That is a real bummer, that is one of the main reasons for buying this keyboard (silver/blue LEDs). Now I guess I have to settle for black/red or keep this keyboard and slowly watch the blue LEDs die. Will the RGB LEDs be all black or will there be a silver sku? Just about everything I have is corsair with a blue theme. Oh well I guess that is why they say that is life. Again thanks Grey_beard.
Anodized black is the only color available at the moment. There's no discussion yet if there are variations in the future.

No problem
Old 20-08-14, 01:06 PM

One of my LEDs has gone, I keep meaning to get it RMAd, do you still have them available to replace? I dont want red LEDs and I like the silver