Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 19-05-14, 06:10 PM
OC3D Elite

If you have exhausted all possible solution to get rid of that noise to no avail.. I'd recommend that we get you another replacement. I'll make that arrangement, I already have your ticket #

Is the noise really that bad? where you can hear on top of your case fans?

Old 19-05-14, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
If you have exhausted all possible solution to get rid of that noise to no avail.. I'd recommend that we get you another replacement. I'll make that arrangement, I already have your ticket #

Is the noise really that bad? where you can hear on top of your case fans?
I can hear it over my case fans I've also just unplugged every system fan just to be sure It's like a loud buzz, I've tried to record it with my phone but it doesn't pick up very well I can just hear the hiss of noise cancelling mic's :P

I am currently trying to send it back to Scan.co.uk for a refund however they might as well be called scam.co.uk as they don't want to refund me... The best I can do is swap it for a different one... If I pay the difference in price > I really want to stick with Corsair as I've already got case, h100i + h75, ram, psu,fans, mem stick but I am struggling to overlook the quality issues that keep cropping up for me :'(

So I'm stuck for a decision... If Scan give me my money back then I'll have to really consider which replacement cooler to buy and weather it'll end up being a Corsair one or not

Thanks for all of your help!
Old 20-05-14, 10:43 PM

i hate scan, only ordered once, and wont ever again, i would RMA through corsair, only had 1 component die it was a PSU they payed for shipping and it was pretty painless!

i also lost my 2011 socket screwed from my h100i and they managed to get some replacements too me even though it was completely my fault

780 3gb windforce GHZ / Corsair RM850 / F3 500gb / F4 2tbx2 storage

16gb 2133mhz corsair vengence / asus ROG impact / Corsair 250D

Cyborg MMO 7 / Qpad mk-85 / Corsair wireless vengence headset / Edifier R1600T Studio monitors