Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 14-01-14, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopesetic View Post
Depends on what case and mobo you have. From my understanding the H105 is slightly thicker than the H100i. Some cases are already a very tight fit for the H100i and might not fit the H105 over mobo sinks.
at the moment my current case sux (xigamatech midgard ii). im looking to get the coming phanteks ethoo luxe when they are released along with the h105. Or maybe the primo for a good investment for a custom loop in the future.

Old 20-04-14, 01:37 PM

I know the thread's for the H100 but my H100i is loud (Pump) I have got 4x NF-F12's on the RAD but I can hear the pump buzz over them at 40% speed, the fans are plugged into an NZXT fan controller and I'm on the latest FW 1.0.7

Thanks
Old 25-04-14, 11:57 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexusmaniac View Post
I know the thread's for the H100 but my H100i is loud (Pump) I have got 4x NF-F12's on the RAD but I can hear the pump buzz over them at 40% speed, the fans are plugged into an NZXT fan controller and I'm on the latest FW 1.0.7

Thanks
Is the buzzing noise sounds like a motor buzzing or does it sound like air trapped in the loop similar to gurgling? If this is a new unit, then it is most likely trapped air in the loop which is not uncommon to AIO coolers on their first use. If you have link, check the pump speed, it should be around 2200rpm.
Old 26-04-14, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
Is the buzzing noise sounds like a motor buzzing or does it sound like air trapped in the loop similar to gurgling? If this is a new unit, then it is most likely trapped air in the loop which is not uncommon to AIO coolers on their first use. If you have link, check the pump speed, it should be around 2200rpm.
Hi,

The buzzing noise is definitely coming from the pump itself, I've had it for about 6 months now, it started fairly quietly but it gradually got louder And I'm using Windows 8.1 so no Link
Old 28-04-14, 09:57 PM
OC3D Elite

If the noise is progressively getting louder to the point that the noise is unbearable, then please submit a RMA request at Corsair.force.com. We will make sure that we get that unit replaced for you.
Old 02-05-14, 06:39 PM

Quote:
If the noise is progressively getting louder to the point that the noise is unbearable, then please submit a RMA request at Corsair.force.com. We will make sure that we get that unit replaced for you.
Hello,

I might just follow up on that RMA, the LED on the unit has just decided to stop working :'( Has the RMA process improved in the UK? Or do I still need to send it to the netherlands? Thanks
Old 02-05-14, 08:30 PM
OC3D Elite

Submit an RMA request at Corsair.force.com and give me the ticket #.

btw, have you tried contacting your re-seller? and see if they can arrange a replacement for you. AFAIK, you should have a default 2 year warranty from the re-seller. I just thought maybe its quicker to deal with them rather than you sending the unit back to the The Netherlands.
Old 03-05-14, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Submit an RMA request at Corsair.force.com and give me the ticket #.

btw, have you tried contacting your re-seller? and see if they can arrange a replacement for you. AFAIK, you should have a default 2 year warranty from the re-seller. I just thought maybe its quicker to deal with them rather than you sending the unit back to the The Netherlands.
Ticket Number: 6462272

The last time I replaced my H100i with Scan.co.uk it was a horrible RMA process and I don't really want to go through it again... However Corsair's RMA process has greatly improved since I tried to RMA a Corsair Memory Stick a year ago (I could probably send that back too another day :P )
Old 05-05-14, 11:28 PM
OC3D Elite

Looks like the replacement has already been shipped.. you got the tracking info right?
Old 06-05-14, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Looks like the replacement has already been shipped.. you got the tracking info right?
Yeah, I got tracking info and I received it this morning.

It's now installed and the LED works fine However... The pump noise is still present, the pump speed is running at 2351 RPM which is higher than it's supposed to, right?

Thanks