Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 25-07-13, 11:43 PM
Excalabur50's Avatar
Excalabur50 Excalabur50 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,217
[QUOTE=

Excalibur - Try restarting your system or try playing around with the LED sliders and see if you can get the color your prefer.[/QUOTE]
Have done both already cannot get it to go white it stays hot pink and thanks for reply

__________________
DRAGON'S MIST
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=MSI X370 Gaming M7 ACK=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 25-07-13, 11:52 PM
Grey_beard's Avatar
Grey_beard Grey_beard is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Corsair HQ
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
Have done both already cannot get it to go white it stays hot pink and thanks for reply
Alright, let's try re-flashing the FW to 1.07. If this does not work, then this suggest that it may be a hardware issue, like the LED itself is faulty.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 26-07-13, 08:46 AM
Excalabur50's Avatar
Excalabur50 Excalabur50 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
Alright, let's try re-flashing the FW to 1.07. If this does not work, then this suggest that it may be a hardware issue, like the LED itself is faulty.
Thankyou Grey_beard tried to update the firmware but it sat there for 20 mins saying verifying bootloader and did nothing else so I was forced to close it and reboot and I haven't been game to try it again in case I stuff it. How long should it take?
__________________
DRAGON'S MIST
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=MSI X370 Gaming M7 ACK=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 26-07-13, 04:30 PM
Grey_beard's Avatar
Grey_beard Grey_beard is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Corsair HQ
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
Thankyou Grey_beard tried to update the firmware but it sat there for 20 mins saying verifying bootloader and did nothing else so I was forced to close it and reboot and I haven't been game to try it again in case I stuff it. How long should it take?
I've seen that issue in older version of CL software, where it gets stuck at the "verifying bootloader" window and never finishes.. at that point, it should be done. You just have to close the window box. That bug was corrected in the latest version of CL, 2.4.4948. You are using the latest version right?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 27-07-13, 12:23 AM
Excalabur50's Avatar
Excalabur50 Excalabur50 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
I've seen that issue in older version of CL software, where it gets stuck at the "verifying bootloader" window and never finishes.. at that point, it should be done. You just have to close the window box. That bug was corrected in the latest version of CL, 2.4.4948. You are using the latest version right?
Yes it is the same as you have stated here 2.4.4948 and in there it also says in H100i Device info Version 1.0.7 Channel 1 Available LED channels 1 Connected pump/s 1 Detected temp sensors 1. Corsair Hydro USB Device info Version 2.0.0 hope this info helps


Ok it seems that the LED's are at fault so I shall RMA the unit, thanks for your efforts on my behalf Grey_beard

Hi Grey_beard I have now been given an RMA which is 6071904 but it may take me a month to save up the shipping costs as I have to send it to Hong Kong and postage prices here in Australia are bloody expensive and I'm not working so I hope there is no time limit. I shall keep you up to date Cheers.
__________________
DRAGON'S MIST
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=MSI X370 Gaming M7 ACK=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-08-13, 06:56 PM
Dang3r0us Dang3r0us is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Belgium
Posts: 161
hello,

i got corsair h80i
when its hot in the room the fan keeps on spinning on the max speeds today the h80i fall out and restarted what could be the problem? the setup is on default..

and what would the last firmware update be? can someone link it? thx
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-08-13, 06:19 AM
Grey_beard's Avatar
Grey_beard Grey_beard is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Corsair HQ
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
Hi Grey_beard I have now been given an RMA which is 6071904 but it may take me a month to save up the shipping costs as I have to send it to Hong Kong and postage prices here in Australia are bloody expensive and I'm not working so I hope there is no time limit. I shall keep you up to date Cheers.
Just responded to your ticket. We'll take it from there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r0us View Post
hello,

i got corsair h80i
when its hot in the room the fan keeps on spinning on the max speeds today the h80i fall out and restarted what could be the problem? the setup is on default..

and what would the last firmware update be? can someone link it? thx
What is your coolant temp on idle in Corsair Link? and your ambient temp? The fans are revving up due to your coolant temp is rising. That is perfectly normal. We just need to find out what your temps are.

The latest FW is version 1.07, first post of this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-08-13, 06:54 AM
Excalabur50's Avatar
Excalabur50 Excalabur50 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,217
Thankyou so very much Grey_beard I just received your ticket update and Iam stunned with the help you are giving me and I cannot thank yourself and Corsair enough!
__________________
DRAGON'S MIST
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=MSI X370 Gaming M7 ACK=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-08-13, 07:16 AM
Grey_beard's Avatar
Grey_beard Grey_beard is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Corsair HQ
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
Thankyou so very much Grey_beard I just received your ticket update and Iam stunned with the help you are giving me and I cannot thank yourself and Corsair enough!
Happy to help
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-08-13, 09:14 AM
Dang3r0us Dang3r0us is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Belgium
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
Just responded to your ticket. We'll take it from there



What is your coolant temp on idle in Corsair Link? and your ambient temp? The fans are revving up due to your coolant temp is rising. That is perfectly normal. We just need to find out what your temps are.

The latest FW is version 1.07, first post of this thread.
my coolant temp on idle is arround 28 degrees. bit hotter right now warm in my house its at 31 now but done gaming like 15 mins ago so will drop down more. its fine i think

when i'm running the fans @ max speed the temp is 35 degrees
i would need to monitor this next time i go game to be 100pct sure

the thing that scared me was the light of corsair was disabled and the fans disabled also but if this is normal not need to be scared
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.