Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > NZXT Forum

Old 02-06-16, 07:38 PM

s340 Cable management sheath replacement

im upgrading my mobo and wan to change the colour of my build from a blue and black theme to a black and white. Anyone know if you can buy replacement cable management sheaths as i would like to try get my hands on a white one.

if they're not available as spares can anyone suggest what sort of paint would be good to use to respray it ?

thanks for your help

Old 29-08-16, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter678 View Post
im upgrading my mobo and wan to change the colour of my build from a blue and black theme to a black and white. Anyone know if you can buy replacement cable management sheaths as i would like to try get my hands on a white one.

if they're not available as spares can anyone suggest what sort of paint would be good to use to respray it ?

thanks for your help
The sheath is held in by screws so why not just take it out and spray it a colour of your choice, I sprayed mine white to complement my Asus Pro etc.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read properly. I used Halford's mat white spray, no sanding etc, anything would work as long as sticks I suppose .
Old 22-09-16, 12:36 AM

Hello! We do have them available as spares if you want to buy it from us. Just send in a ticket at Support.nzxt.com

Tags
modding, nzxt s340, replacement