Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old 20-05-16, 04:10 PM
OC3D Elite

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner View Post
Got to be "Woody" :-)

ASUS Prime x370 Pro | Ryzen 5 1600 | Antec 240 AIO | Corsair Vengance RGB 3000 2 x 8Gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung Evo 120gb ssd | Seagate Baracuda 1tb storage | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho ProM Acrylic Window | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old 22-05-16, 10:56 PM

So ive had a couple of setbacks with the componemts, something isnt working right, the whole systems been taken out and i await a new motherboard to see if that can resolve the problems im having . Im staying optimistic for this, ive come this far with the build im determined to make it work.
Old 27-05-16, 06:31 PM

So my updates are starting to slow down due to the build being practicly done, although i have just added my 4 fans under my base panel shown below

Im currently waiting for a reply from asus to replace my broken motherboard and once that has arrived i will update again up to now i love how my build come from an idea in my head to this. Its also big enough for when i come to do some bigger upgrades in the near future i.e watercooling and some rads.
Old 23-06-16, 10:20 AM

So its been a couple of weeks since my last post, but im happy to say that asus has given me a new board. Ive been using an atx board for the time being from gigabyte, uts alright but i was missing my useage of front usb 3.0. My baby will now be whole again
Old 23-06-16, 10:54 AM

SHE LIVES! ....i would have loved to have known what they did to the board or what was wrong with it, but they do not provide a summery sheet with the repair/replacement. over the next few weeks/ months i am going to slowly upgrade bits and bobs throughout my case. and i will update as and when. up to now this project has been very hands on, and very fun and i appreciate all the help OC3D forums folk has given in troubleshooting problems and also the positive feedback. <3

Tags
build log, case modding, modding