Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 21-01-15, 06:21 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
If you feel that I've hijacked the thread, that was not my intention. This seems like the ideal place to post, as many, many others have, as we have/had the same issue, with the same mouse.

I'm a long time member on Tomshardware, OC.net, EVGA, etc. etc. (under different names), so I'm familiar with that rule, but maybe this site has a unique interpretation it.
As far as i know you always start your own thread, I have seen mods on this site telling people to start their own threads.

Old 22-01-15, 10:50 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Grey_beard, I registered here hoping you might work your magic for me. The wheel failed with less than 1 yr of light use. I tried reflashing again (and confirmed usb selective suspend is off), but no luck . I started Ticket #6574752 to begin an RMA.

If there's any way I could get a prepaid label to ship it for free (it would really be helpful as I'm unemployed ATM) or anything else you could do, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
Hey Maelstrom - I went ahead and checked out your ticket. Looks like it has been approved already by Tech Support. And if you haven't seen it already, they have included a message regarding your pre-paid label request.

No guarantee, I'll try to work with our customer service and see if we can make that happen. I'll keep you posted.
Old 23-01-15, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
Hey Maelstrom - I went ahead and checked out your ticket. Looks like it has been approved already by Tech Support. And if you haven't seen it already, they have included a message regarding your pre-paid label request.

No guarantee, I'll try to work with our customer service and see if we can make that happen. I'll keep you posted.
Regardless of the outcome, I really appreciate you trying. Thank you.

PS: I'm totally happy to take an M60 instead of an M90 if the lower MSRP will offset the cost of the shipping label and help get it approved. They look a bit more comfortable for a claw grip anyway.
Old 23-01-15, 06:42 PM
OC3D Elite

Just finished talking to our customer service. Looks like they are going to revisit your request. What ever the outcome may be, they will send you an email or update your ticket. Either way, you will be notified.
Old 31-01-15, 03:23 AM

I just checked my email again and noticed I received the prepaid label a few hours ago.

That bit of $ you saved me is huge right now. I really appreciate you stepping in and helping.

PS: The M90 didn't even sit at Corsair for 24 hours before the M95 was shipped. Just got it today; New in box, and seems to work 100%. All the buttons are so much nicer than than those on the M90, and I find it way more comfortable as a result.

Thanks again Grey beard.
Old 01-02-15, 10:40 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
I just checked my email again and noticed I received the prepaid label a few hours ago.

That bit of $ you saved me is huge right now. I really appreciate you stepping in and helping.
No problem at all We'd like to make sure that you get the proper support you deserve

Tags
corsair, m90, mouse, support