Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Serious Discussion

Old 24-12-17, 12:48 PM
OC3D Elite

One thing I hate about BMX is the price of a good wheel set. It is preposterous. Seriously, you are looking at over £200 for a back wheel and £150 for a front wheel. So it was no surprise I was elated when I secured these for £100. Front is brand new, rear is brand new sans the hub which is used.

Front is a Shadow Superstar hub laced to a Shadow Orbis rim and rear is Proper Bike Co laced to a used Salt Plus hub.

They are going on my GT Speed Series. The bike I have had for six weeks and already ridden more than any of my other bikes combined

Old 31-01-18, 11:55 AM
OC3D Elite

YAS YASSSSS F*****G YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Old 09-04-18, 11:03 AM
OC3D Elite

Wow been a while. I gotta say I've been quite happy since I went back on Citalopram. Crap load of anxiety, but that was to be expected I guess. Any way, few things are amazing right now.

I got home last night and went to bed early (around 7) and watched some TV. Got up this morning to find a very official looking letter on the door mat. It is my divorce decree. Unless any one turns up at the court house on April 19th I will be divorced as of that date. Well, I kinda am now having the decree but it will be final then. Thank god. The crap this has caused.. My mother has had to completely change her will and everything. I will be very happy when it's over.

My headphones arrive tomorrow too via DPD, so plenty of celebrating lol.

Now just want some nice weather. Please

Old 09-04-18, 01:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Wow been a while. I gotta say I've been quite happy since I went back on Citalopram. Crap load of anxiety, but that was to be expected I guess. Any way, few things are amazing right now.

I got home last night and went to bed early (around 7) and watched some TV. Got up this morning to find a very official looking letter on the door mat. It is my divorce decree. Unless any one turns up at the court house on April 19th I will be divorced as of that date. Well, I kinda am now having the decree but it will be final then. Thank god. The crap this has caused.. My mother has had to completely change her will and everything. I will be very happy when it's over.

My headphones arrive tomorrow too via DPD, so plenty of celebrating lol.

Now just want some nice weather. Please
Congratulations man! I recently went on Citalopram too and am finding it making a huge difference. It's a bizarre feeling to not be dissociating or locked inside my head hating everything. I'm actually starting to, dare I say it....

Feel happy?!?
Old 09-04-18, 02:05 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiyus View Post
Congratulations man! I recently went on Citalopram too and am finding it making a huge difference. It's a bizarre feeling to not be dissociating or locked inside my head hating everything. I'm actually starting to, dare I say it....

Feel happy?!?
Yup, same for me man. It just heightens my anxiety is all. I can live with that, especially alone. Very difficult having some one bullying you all the time. That is the difference. My ex said to me "Ever since you went on those Venlaflaxine it changed you" and she was right, it did. I didn't have the patience to put up with her nonsense, nor did I have the anxiety that would have usually made me back down. So I guess if anything positive came out of that (the Venlaflaxine) it got me to stand up for myself and get rid of her.

I only stopped Citalopram because she was whining it lowered my sex drive. So again, dictated to by her without a care in the world for my happiness.

Not really digging the "Sleep all of the time" thing really. I slept 13 hours last night and 12 the night before. Hoping I can get out of that, and the napping..

But yeah, it's nice to be free. I never wanted to get married again (why would I? I had all of my hopes and dreams crushed the first time around !) and said to her that a piece of paper meant nothing. To me, any way. Thing was she wasn't stupid she knew that my mother's will meant she was entitled to something. That has been the biggest problem. My mother had to have her will completely rewritten so all of it goes to my brother. That cost money.

10 days man. 10 days and it will all be a bad memory....

Also found out she had been squirelling money away into a pension for herself. Got a letter today addressed to me but with her name on. Opened it, £5860 in a pension FFS. She had probably been doing that all of the time we were married.

I don't care now though. What's done is done. How I got caught out is a mystery though because as I said, really didn't want to get married again. Didn't see any point.

That's why she was onto me about the TV recently. Knew it was her last chance to squeeze every penny out of me. Glad I told her to do one now.