Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 17-04-07, 04:05 AM
mVp24 mVp24 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,941
Good deal on my PC?

Hey somebody has offered me $800 for my PC full specs are as follows:

Complete Specs:

Processor: Pentium D 930 Overclockable to 3.5GHz 64 Bit Processor 2mb L2 cache

Memory: 2 Gigabytes of highspeed ddr2 667 with heatsinks

Harddrive: 200 GB Western DIgital SATA

Video Card: XFX 7600 GT XxX Factory Overclocked with DOUBLE LIFETIME WARRANTY

Power Supply: 585 Watts and 39 Amps on dual 12V rails; Sleeved UV orange red

Cooling: ThermalTake Big Typhon; 120mm Ultra Quiet Anti Tri-lite 3 LED; 2 80mm Aspire ultra quiet blue LED; 1 80 mm AnteC Trilite 3 LED

Case: Case with monitors on front. swivel door, black car like finish, side panel window, air filters

Optical Drives: 1 Samsung DVD-RW 20x; 1 Samsung CD rom 48x

Motherboard: 1066 FSB SLI

Lights: 2 Dual 12" UV Cold Cathodes routed on a switch to turn on/off and a dimmer

Miscelaneous: Fan Controller has all lights and fans on a controller and you can dim and quiet the fans by using it.

Graphics Card Cooling: Zalman VF-900 CU

Keep in mind, some stuff is to appeal to the newbs.

Lemme know if you need more info!

__________________
  #2  
Old 17-04-07, 04:20 AM
Bogel Bogel is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 294
Still dont think dual core means 3.5ghz per a core...but other wise i think its a excellent marketing stratagy! If i am wrong oh well... But i would push 900 if possible lol. If they dont know that much try and get as much out of em.
__________________
PC1:

AMD Phenom II X3 720BE (4th Core Unlocked) @ 3.2ghz

2gb Ram Not name brand

2x80gb HD's

1x320gb HD

1x500gb HD

Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H

XFX GTS 250 1gb 738mhz

Rosewill 550watt PSU 73% Efficiency
  #3  
Old 17-04-07, 04:28 AM
mVp24 mVp24 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Bogel'
Still dont think dual core means 3.5ghz per a core...but other wise i think its a excellent marketing stratagy! If i am wrong oh well... But i would push 900 if possible lol. If they dont know that much try and get as much out of em.
Yea I'm going to try to get $900.

And yea dual core doesn't really mean that but Ebay does it. SO will I!
__________________
  #4  
Old 17-04-07, 04:44 AM
Bogel Bogel is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 294
And if you are daring person, put a buy it now price of 1k I really can't sell my computer untill i get rid of my gfx card (Has some gfx tearin in game), but i would want 1k for it
__________________
PC1:

AMD Phenom II X3 720BE (4th Core Unlocked) @ 3.2ghz

2gb Ram Not name brand

2x80gb HD's

1x320gb HD

1x500gb HD

Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H

XFX GTS 250 1gb 738mhz

Rosewill 550watt PSU 73% Efficiency
  #5  
Old 17-04-07, 04:48 AM
mVp24 mVp24 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Bogel'
And if you are daring person, put a buy it now price of 1k I really can't sell my computer untill i get rid of my gfx card (Has some gfx tearin in game), but i would want 1k for it
Im craigslisting it.

__________________
  #6  
Old 17-04-07, 05:13 AM
WC Annihilus WC Annihilus is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,057
Send a message via AIM to WC Annihilus Send a message via MSN to WC Annihilus
Man, don't pull that 3.5x2 crap Just cause some people do it, doesn't mean you should. It's unethical.
__________________
Core i5 750 [email protected] under OCZ Vendetta 2

MSI P55-GD65

3x Kingston X25-V RAID0

2x Evga 9600GT SSC SLI

G.Skill Ripjaws 2x2GB DDR3-1600

Corsair VX550w, Ghettoed Antec Super Lanboy

  #7  
Old 17-04-07, 05:15 AM
mVp24 mVp24 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='WC Annihilus'
Man, don't pull that 3.5x2 crap Just cause some people do it, doesn't mean you should. It's unethical.
KK ill pull it off the ad :P

Actually I just realized I never sent this aprt of the ad to the person, so they didn't see the lies!
__________________
  #8  
Old 17-04-07, 06:07 AM
PP Mguire PP Mguire is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,249
Just put dual core. Idk, with those specs you should be able to get more out of it becasue if your selling it on Ebay they will get a good portion of the money.

I can sell my video card for 300 right now no big deal on Ebay, but beacsue of the system i wont get that much money. So its not realistic to sell it and try and get a better card for the money.
  #9  
Old 17-04-07, 06:10 AM
mVp24 mVp24 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='PP Mguire'
Just put dual core. Idk, with those specs you should be able to get more out of it becasue if your selling it on Ebay they will get a good portion of the money.

I can sell my video card for 300 right now no big deal on Ebay, but beacsue of the system i wont get that much money. So its not realistic to sell it and try and get a better card for the money.
i'm selling it on craigslist so it'll be straight up cash.
__________________
  #10  
Old 17-04-07, 10:20 AM
Rastalovich's Avatar
Rastalovich Rastalovich is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Testing hardware somewhere
Posts: 11,421
$800+ cash in u`r hand to buy new stuffz!!!

ooo I can see the new boxes being delivered >.<

ugh, pleasure overload >.<
__________________


Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 12:47 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.