Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 18-09-18, 12:50 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
If certain people who buy 4, 8 and 12 GPU's every year for thousands and thousands at a time just stopped, And there are a lot of them, I can almost guarantee prices would fall when they see no ones buying.
I only bought my XP because every now and then I get an extra rent payment, to make up for the fact they short me £80 every other month. So I have to find that £80, so when the extra payment comes in it's disposable. Well, I've paid for it, if that makes sense.

I bought my XP with one last summer, my Xbox with one this year and those Beyerdynamic T5P for £450. Which has turned out to be my best purchase ever. I have them on every day for a good 8 hours and they don't need to be upgraded. And they are clearly the best set of cans I've ever heard. Serious, I go to my mother's and listen to my £500 Grado and when I get home I always have this beaming smile on my face due to how much better they sound.

Amazing.

If something can't give me those feels all of the time? don't wannit.

In fact all of this year's PC upgrades are a case and water cooling. I may get another SSD which should push me into "SSDs only" territory and only because I can hear my spinners. Plus SSDs have dropped in price.. I got a brand new U7 MK2 for £66 today, which I thought was good.

Old 22-09-18, 01:33 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Anybody here use Tor? Just curious as to how safe it is compared to the big 3(IE,FF,Chrome) and it's the free option

That or should I start using a VPN(paid ones, free has data limits and logging). Was thinking about NordVPN since I can get a 2 year subscription for the price of one year.

Or is setting up a VM for 24/7 to use instead of regular Windows really viable(don't think it is).

Tags
banter, conversation, entertainment, fun, jokes, safe for work, small talk