Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Serious Discussion
View Poll Results: Where does this thread belong?
Humour 2 20.00%
Serious discussion 5 50.00%
General off-topic 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-05-18, 07:01 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
So I'm going over to Texas this November for 12 weeks to stay with a good friend of mine, Basically family, And I've known a woman same age as me over there for around 6 years now, We've met in person quite a few times as she worked not far from my old workplace and expressed HEAVILY her attraction to me, Anyway I say "I'm over in your neck of the woods later this year, How about we catch up, Would be great to see you again" and apparently that is pushy and because of that 1 message she said she is now constantly scared to check Facebook as it could be me.

=Asus ROG Swift PG348Q 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440P G-Sync 100Hz IPS 4Ms=
=Steam - Dicehunter = Origin - Dicehunter = Uplay - DicehunterUPLAY=

Old 28-05-18, 08:32 PM
OC3D Elite

What the... that isn't even close to pushing whatsoever.
Old 28-05-18, 08:32 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
So I'm going over to Texas this November for 12 weeks to stay with a good friend of mine, Basically family, And I've known a woman same age as me over there for around 6 years now, We've met in person quite a few times as she worked not far from my old workplace and expressed HEAVILY her attraction to me, Anyway I say "I'm over in your neck of the woods later this year, How about we catch up, Would be great to see you again" and apparently that is pushy and because of that 1 message she said she is now constantly scared to check Facebook as it could be me.

You are not keeping up to date with things, you need to ask to speak to a woman first before you actually talk to her, or it's considered harassment and punishable with prison time and being banned from the internet and leaving your home
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: TTL white 1060
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Old 02-06-18, 06:06 AM
OC3D Elite

So as yesterday is the start of pride month for LGBTQ+ people, A friend of mine in Germany who is gay was wearing a tiny little rainbow flag and for that he got beaten up by 5 middle eastern men who were caught on camera, Both his arms are broken, 1 of his legs is broken, The knee cap on his other leg is shattered, Eye socket is broken, Jaw is broken, All his ribs on 1 side are broken which also punctured 1 of his lungs, They left him in a pool of his own blood and ran off shouting their usual religious rhetoric which I will not repeat here as I despise it.

This is why I hate the human race, Bunch of psychotic animals.

Old 02-06-18, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
So as yesterday is the start of pride month for LGBTQ+ people, A friend of mine in Germany who is gay was wearing a tiny little rainbow flag and for that he got beaten up by 5 middle eastern men who were caught on camera, Both his arms are broken, 1 of his legs is broken, The knee cap on his other leg is shattered, Eye socket is broken, Jaw is broken, All his ribs on 1 side are broken which also punctured 1 of his lungs, They left him in a pool of his own blood and ran off shouting their usual religious rhetoric which I will not repeat here as I despise it.

This is why I hate the human race, Bunch of psychotic animals.

Its crap like this i that makes my blood boil , i would have no qualms of ending these kinda ppl if had the chance to get away with it

would recute a lesbian army and have them buggered to death with big black dominator dildos , since been done in by a woman would not send them to their so called paradise , while filming it to show their so called brother jihadist

made my blood pressure go up to early this morning
Old 02-06-18, 06:43 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post
Its crap like this i that makes my blood boil , i would have no qualms of ending these kinda ppl if had the chance to get away with it

would recute a lesbian army and have them buggered to death with big black dominator dildos , since been done in by a woman would not send them to their so called paradise , while filming it to show their so called brother jihadist

made my blood pressure go up to early this morning
The other annoying thing is because Germany has kept zero records of who's come in of the 2+ Million from every single middle eastern and even north african country, There is no way to find out who these people are, The frightening part is this type of incident is not uncommon, It just does not get reported by the media, It gets brushed under the carpet because if the tens of thousands of incidents were made public Merkel would quite likely be dragged out of her ivory tower and publicly hung.

Old 15-06-18, 12:41 PM
OC3D Elite

The pump on my EK Predator died oh well i shouldn't have bought cause of how many people had issues with it.

I don't think i will be spending that much money out again on a CLC unless it comes with at least a 5 year warranty, Spending like $350 on a CLC with only a 2 year warranty which is pretty dumb imo.

On a good note i'm getting a full refund,.

Curent Build but WIP:
CaseLabs SM8 | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S (Temp)| EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti | Samsung 27HG70 FreeSync 144Hz 1440P | Samsung SD850 Series 1440P

Tags
fml