Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 11-07-19, 11:24 AM
OC3D Elite

Yep same, spent a lot of time with them but not committed to my own one yet, personally I think it's the only console with anything too interesting for a PC gamer, the exclusives on there are on a completely other level of quality and polish to what you find elsewhere imo. BoTW is going to be the benchmark for open world adventure games for quite a while, without a doubt my favourite game of all time, and lots of other charming gems on there.

Old 15-07-19, 11:43 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Š View Post
As much as I want a Switch, I'm still gonna wait for a more powerful one.
Same here. Want one to play with my daughters but waiting for a more powerfull one.
Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrech View Post
Yep same, spent a lot of time with them but not committed to my own one yet, personally I think it's the only console with anything too interesting for a PC gamer, the exclusives on there are on a completely other level of quality and polish to what you find elsewhere imo. BoTW is going to be the benchmark for open world adventure games for quite a while, without a doubt my favourite game of all time, and lots of other charming gems on there.
Its BotW alone that has me tempted to pick one up. Will be nice to play on a 15hour flight to brazil next month.
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
OC3D Elite

Digital foundry did a recent tech analysis where they conclude that the new T210b version of the Tegra X1 used in the Mini is a 16nm die shrink of the original, and uses its power savings to significantly reduce battery size/weight while still giving a moderate battery life boost. It seems like a new revision of the original Switch model is coming which switches to the new SoC(Likely because of the major security flaws in the original X1 too) but there's no indication whether that'll stick with the original battery for much longer life or use the new smaller battery(Though seems to avoid making any use of the extra clock speed headroom confirmed for this revision). Apparently a "Switch Pro" or anything with performance gains won't be this year by all indications.