Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #11  
Old 13-12-19, 03:57 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Oh seriously stop it. It's glorious. Like a square Mac Pro, or some kind of Razer device.

It's unarguably prettier than the PS5.
It's not and that's my opinion. I'm allowed to have that.

You don't know what the PS5 looks like. So you should stop comparing the two.

__________________
I am Iron Man.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 13-12-19, 04:02 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 13,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
It's not and that's my opinion. I'm allowed to have that.

You don't know what the PS5 looks like. So you should stop comparing the two.
I do, because Sony have showed it. Whether they'll change it? Who knows? Maybe if it's not the original design then they should have kept it private. I can only go on what I can see.

As for you protecting your opinion as usual I'm simply doing the same. I don't agree with you like many others and that's just tough turd.

If Sony spunked all that cash making their console look like a V (which they obviously have, someone had to design it) then they've wasted money. Especially if they're going to redesign it and make all of the prototype units and etc.

Again, only my opinion, sorry if it hurts.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13-12-19, 04:11 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 16,614
Microsoft - "We also designed Xbox Series X to support both vertical and horizontal orientation. "
__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13-12-19, 04:38 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 13,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Microsoft - "We also designed Xbox Series X to support both vertical and horizontal orientation. "
Yup it's been confirmed handily. Whether they'll make the logo rotate like Sony do would be cool.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 13-12-19, 05:45 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I do, because Sony have showed it. Whether they'll change it? Who knows? Maybe if it's not the original design then they should have kept it private. I can only go on what I can see.

As for you protecting your opinion as usual I'm simply doing the same. I don't agree with you like many others and that's just tough turd.

If Sony spunked all that cash making their console look like a V (which they obviously have, someone had to design it) then they've wasted money. Especially if they're going to redesign it and make all of the prototype units and etc.

Again, only my opinion, sorry if it hurts.
Sony did not show it. So you're just assuming. You know what the first thing they say about assuming.

I don't care if others disagree. Tough turd for you if it bothers you, which it clearly is. It doesn't affect me at all. Get over it.

I'll sit by and wait for the official Sony reveal to compare.
__________________
I am Iron Man.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 13-12-19, 05:48 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 13,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Sony did not show it. So you're just assuming. You know what the first thing they say about assuming.

I don't care if others disagree. Tough turd for you if it bothers you, which it clearly is. It doesn't affect me at all. Get over it.

I'll sit by and wait for the official Sony reveal to compare.

I'm not assuming I'm going on what I've seen. A V shaped quite finished looking console. Obviously that shape because it's the PS5, whether or not it'll change remains to be seen.

I'm just going on the logic that mostly rumours and leaks often turn out true whether we like it or not.

Until that changes that's what the PS5 looks like. I mean, this Xbox could change for all we know.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 13-12-19, 05:56 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 16,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I'm not assuming I'm going on what I've seen. A V shaped quite finished looking console. Obviously that shape because it's the PS5, whether or not it'll change remains to be seen.

I'm just going on the logic that mostly rumours and leaks often turn out true whether we like it or not.

Until that changes that's what the PS5 looks like. I mean, this Xbox could change for all we know.
Dev kits almost never look like the final console. I wouldn't consider that console the PlayStation 5.
__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 13-12-19, 06:13 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Dev kits almost never look like the final console. I wouldn't consider that console the PlayStation 5.
Exactly.

Can even google PS4 dev kits. It's not the same.
__________________
I am Iron Man.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 13-12-19, 06:22 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 16,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Exactly.

Can even google PS4 dev kits. It's not the same.
Google PSP dev kit. That thing is monstrous.
__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 13-12-19, 07:02 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Google PSP dev kit. That thing is monstrous.
oh my that is ugly
__________________
I am Iron Man.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 05:12 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.