Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 01-10-19, 01:48 PM
OC3D Elite

I'm not buying chit lol. I was pretty mad as I'd driven 13 km to get there, but was soon appeased when I found a barn find and it just so happened to be my dream car (Ferrari Dino). So I was more than pleased haha.

Old 02-10-19, 09:03 PM
OC3D Elite

Well I guess my luck was bound to end one day.

The Alienware board will not boot the 16 core ES. I updated to the last bios available and nada.

Bummer. Might just chuck in the NIC and SSD and put the 2tb Firecuda in my PS4 lol.

Old 03-10-19, 01:16 PM
OC3D Elite

The VW ID.R will be available exclusively from a challenge in this weeks(Starting from 3pm BST today) Seasonal Forzathon in fh4(Only available for this week unless via auction) looks abit insane, will be the fastest stock car in the game, holds the Pikes Peak and Goodwood hill climb records atm.

Old 05-10-19, 09:42 AM
OC3D Elite

Ahoy (Probably the best documentary producer online imo) has a new video out where he attempts to discover the first video game over an amazingly well produced 1 hour documentary that covers a fair bit more, he came to a conclusion that very few others have before (so far) when attempting to answer this (surprisingly challenging) question but seems to be a very sound conclusion and probably as close to factual as you can get, and of course he covers all the other possibilities.

It takes a divergence into early computing as this is concluded to be the likely origins, anyone familiar with Turing's work or the Manchester university Baby/MkI/MkII computers (First computers in a modern sense, programmable with electronic storage) would probably find it quite interesting too.
Old 07-10-19, 07:36 AM

Looks good, will give it a watch.

Tags
banter, conversation, entertainment, fun, jokes, safe for work, small talk