Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Rants

Old 26-10-14, 04:38 PM
Compo Whore

oh that's just great

My weekend has been one of those weekends that I wish I stayed in bed, I ordered some cables last week, still not here, I ordered a few new mod for my ecig and 4 new batteries and was feeling very happy about it, I started to get some issues with my ddc so I started looking for a new one found a 10w for under £40 from specialtech and was thinking I hope the pump lasts for a few more days and I'll be happy to change it over..... WRONG! pump no longer starts just sounds like it's just ticking over, I dranded the loop lossen the pump from the res to see if I've over tighten the screws nope still just ticking over and not starting and then I get the news that no one wants to hear when there waiting for the post man, royal mail is so screwed up that 9 out of 10 people where I live are getting all there mail upto 2 weeks late and there just leaving singed for post on the door step and not even knocking on the door. So I'm not going to have my pc up and running for up to 2 weeks and it gets better, if someone nicks the items even longer!

At this point I'm thinking of selling all my watercooling bits or giving them away and selling switch 810 and going back to air cooling

Sorry if my spelling and grammar is very poor, I'm on my old phone because I don't have a working pc.

Old 26-10-14, 04:51 PM
OC3D Elite

That really sucks dude, I hope you get it all sorted soon!

Old 26-10-14, 05:04 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadShadow View Post
That really sucks dude, I hope you get it all sorted soon!
Oh dude it gets worse, most of my friends are at mcm expo London this weekend and I can't go because I no longer have the cash to go and to really give me a good kick in the balls, I got screwed over for a bit of part time work thanks to a so-called friend....
Old 26-10-14, 05:13 PM
too many shrooms

That sucks man, an your postman sounds like a right
Old 26-10-14, 05:17 PM
OC3D Elite

Sorry to hear that matey. The DDC I ordered from ST, a few weeks ago came with Fedex, even though they stated in my conformation EMail that it was RM, it wasn't until RM didn't now the tracking number. You might have some better news to come
Old 26-10-14, 06:17 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
That sucks man, an your postman sounds like a right
which one we have 8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulstung View Post
Sorry to hear that matey. The DDC I ordered from ST, a few weeks ago came with Fedex, even though they stated in my conformation EMail that it was RM, it wasn't until RM didn't now the tracking number. You might have some better news to come
I wish man, right now I'm seeing how much a Corsair air 540 and a NH-D14/15 will cost me...

I just got my very old Japanese PS3 working, from pc master race to Call Of Duty.... in just day....
Old 26-10-14, 06:29 PM
OC3D Elite

May be worth contacting ST as I have had a few bits from them and it's never been RM who deliver it, so you maybe lucky
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: Gigabyte white 2070
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Old 26-10-14, 06:47 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
May be worth contacting ST as I have had a few bits from them and it's never been RM who deliver it, so you maybe lucky
No point mate by the time they get it they will end sending before reading the email...
Old 26-10-14, 07:07 PM
too many shrooms

An all 8 of them do that??? I would have there jobs mate, they sound like they need a swift kick in the nads
Old 26-10-14, 07:14 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
An all 8 of them do that??? I would have there jobs mate, they sound like they need a swift kick in the nads
I'm not even joking mate over the past 2/3 weeks there have at least 8 different postmen, if I line them up we can both give them a kick in the nuts 4 each? I don't mind sharing lol

Of and after getting that PS3 working, the controller lasts about 20 minutes then dies...