Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 29-04-19, 09:01 PM
News Guru

Borderlands 3 Footage Leaks Online

Did someone say loot?

Watch Borderlands 3's leaked gameplay.

Old 29-04-19, 10:55 PM
OC3D Elite

This game can't get here fast enough for me! If it's half as good as BL2, it'll be awesome!

AMD R5 1600X @ 4.0 GHz ••• Asus ROG Strix X370-F ••• Corsair H110i
Corsair 500R ••• EVGA Supernova G3 750 ••• Corsair Vengeance 16GB
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB x2 ••• Nvidia RTX 2070 FE
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB ••• HP 32Q @ 1440
Logitech G-Pro TKL ••• Razer DeathAdder Elite
Old 30-04-19, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
This game can't get here fast enough for me! If it's half as good as BL2, it'll be awesome!
My thoughts exactly. Interesting little bit I noticed just now from the video that I don't think I've seen in any other BL game.

Look in the bottom right corner where the ammo is and grenades. Anyone else notice the Full auto option.... this seems a very good indication of selectable fire rates for weapons (some of them atleast). I like this idea, as I know there were snipers and such that were burst or full auto etc....never liked them that much but if I can change those fire rates to be single shot etc then I'm all over that!
Old 01-05-19, 07:33 AM

I dont see any visible difference in the graphics compared to BL2, but i guess cartoony graphics can only go that far? Still looking forward to playing it though
Old 01-05-19, 08:21 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KakaoDJ View Post
I dont see any visible difference in the graphics compared to BL2, but i guess cartoony graphics can only go that far? Still looking forward to playing it though
Never played these. But from what I read, its not the gfx fidelity that makes these so good. It was the content.

But yes, you can only go so far with a unique graphics method like this. I suppose with more power, you could have longer rendered distances or more clutter for realism.
Old 01-05-19, 09:29 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Never played these. But from what I read, its not the gfx fidelity that makes these so good. It was the content.

But yes, you can only go so far with a unique graphics method like this. I suppose with more power, you could have longer rendered distances or more clutter for realism.
They're actually very pretty in ways. As stated, cell shaded visuals can only go so far, but when done well they are very pretty and you eradicate the need for massive resolutions, or the chances of visual "sparkling" and other things seen on other engines.

I fired up the new BL I got (enhanced or whatever they are calling it) set it to 4k and remembered why I fell in love with it in the first place. It looked really nice.

My only hope is that they make the weapon system less random and s**t, so I don't have to use a tool to create my own. That was my only complaint with BL and BL2.

Old 01-05-19, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post

It was definitely the content that made this game a permanent member of my top 3 favorite games of all time, not to mention the insanely good DLCs that came later. There was a Dungeons and Dragons themed one that blew me away. It is a definite must play for gamers IMO

and yeah, i hope they redo the whole weapon loot system, it took me hours of opening the epic box with free event keys to find a suitable weapon for my spec