Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 21-03-19, 11:15 AM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 15,648
Anthem's Patch 1.04 will add DLSS and FOV Options to PC

The patch notes are "13 pages long" says Bioware.



Read more about Anthem's 1.04 DLSS + FOV PC patch.

__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-03-19, 11:18 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,365
As weird as I see it, I still end up going back to Anthem even though its riddled with bugs and issues.

I am finding that I keep logging off Division 2 and reverting to Anthem since Div2 launch. I hope they fix the power level exploit in 1.04.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-03-19, 12:03 PM
Darkdayzzz Darkdayzzz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
As weird as I see it, I still end up going back to Anthem even though its riddled with bugs and issues.

I am finding that I keep logging off Division 2 and reverting to Anthem since Div2 launch. I hope they fix the power level exploit in 1.04.
Strange that you mention that cuz my brother and I are the exact opposite :P

We can't stay away from division 2 with our friends but we all are in the mindset of "no anthem until they fix the issues we've seen with the game"....which is basically it's just not nearly as fun as Div2. Combat gets old quick and my storm or my brothers ranger are just 2 hit nukers so only when it's a boss style enemy does it feel challenging to us. Versus Div2 where combat is actually kinda different each time, especially with more people and changing your skills out.

I don't know to me Div2 beats Anthem for enjoyment everytime but of course I am always playing with atleast one person (my brother) if our friends aren't online...so my experience with video games has always been different than others due to that lol.

But hey! To each their own enjoyment and fun while doing video games. Play what you like playing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-03-19, 12:07 PM
WillSK's Avatar
WillSK WillSK is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
Posts: 2,228
Send a message via Skype™ to WillSK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdayzzz View Post
Strange that you mention that cuz my brother and I are the exact opposite :P

We can't stay away from division 2 with our friends but we all are in the mindset of "no anthem until they fix the issues we've seen with the game....which is basically it's just not nearly as fun as Div2".

But hey! To each their own enjoyment and fun while doing video games. Play what you like playing
Yeah I'm in your camp. Not finding myself going back to Anthem at the moment because Legendaries just weren't dropping for me and the daily quests are boring af.

Plus as you say Division 2 is absolutely fantastic and feels like it has a ton of content already
__________________
My Rig : Fractal S2 Case, ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero, Ryzen 3800X, Corsair H115i Platinum, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO, 32 Gb Team Pro Dark RAM 3200Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 500GB SSD, Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 21-03-19, 02:02 PM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSK View Post
Yeah I'm in your camp. Not finding myself going back to Anthem at the moment because Legendaries just weren't dropping for me and the daily quests are boring af.

Plus as you say Division 2 is absolutely fantastic and feels like it has a ton of content already
I am already getting bored with it at lvl 30... its feeling so repetitive. which again is a stupid comment to make because Anthem is exactly the same with even less content.

Perhaps its the environment. Division 2 doesnt have that Desolate and barren feel like the first one.

Division 1 felt like the city was stripped of hope, life, and everything positive. Division 2 feels like Washington grew into a jungle a mere 9 months after the first incident which in itself is silly and unrealistic. But only time I get immersed is when night falls and/or the skies open up with heavy rain. When that happens I love how you can sneak up to outcasts etc and gun them from almost pointblank without being spotted. Otherwise the environment is nothing special..and extremely stale.

Each to their own i guess. I still picked up season pass anyway, but ill bounce between the two of them, perhaps it will prevent it feeling stale.

I am playing Anthem on G3 mostly sometimes on G2. Currently have 4 legendaries and the rest are masterwork, excluding support epic. But the flaw in anthem, is that legendaries dont matter when its calculated with a flaw. Love that Bioware confirmed SLI will come meaning the graphics will just look so damn smooth even at 100fps. Already hitting 80 on 1 card but the storms cause it to tank to 40.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.