Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 27-04-09, 12:47 PM
OC3D Elite

Still no mail here,

Been over two weeks now,

I know OC3D dont have to provide this service though so the above isnt a rant just an update.

8GB DDR3 - M4 64GB SSD - Corsair HX520W - Dell 24"

Logitech G5 - Logitech Z-5500 - Sennheisser HD555

Macbook Pro 13" 2011, 4GB DDR3, M4 128GB SSD
Old 27-04-09, 12:58 PM

Wouldn't mind having maa @fps.ms mail back either
Old 27-04-09, 01:05 PM
Advanced Member

I spoke to Jim earlier, and he sorted my mail out temporarily..

Quote:
[27-04, 11:25] Jim: updated your account wig. you'll need to change POP3/SMTP/IMAP all to: oc1.overclock3d.net for the moment

[27-04, 11:22] wigseryc: aha damn, just PM'd you

[27-04, 11:22] Jim: I must stress tho that things are likely to change over the next month or so. The server everything is on at the moment is only temporary (hence why I havent made an announcement)
Also, try https://webmail.overclock3d.net/default/login.php - works for me, as does recieving through Outlook Express.

Wigs.x

Stuff I Don't Want.
Old 27-04-09, 01:13 PM

Aye that wouldn't work for me as I have an OC3D account and a gamermail account
Old 27-04-09, 01:58 PM
OC3D Elite

Hi Guys,

There's a number of reasons why I haven't replied to this thread until now - main on being that over the whole of last week I spent all of my time in a cold, noisy server room trying to fix our new server. The priority was to keep Overclock3D online and now that I think I have achieved this, I can turn my attention to other things (Gamermail for example).

I've been reluctant to hand out any of the details that wigseryc has pasted above mainly because these details will only be temporary while I decide what to do with the Gamermail concept.

It's going to cost £200 to renew all of the domains used for Gamermail (due next month) and for the number of people currently using it, it seems uneconomical - especially given that times are quite tough at the moment. Thats not to say I wont do it, but if I do decide to renew these domains it will most likely only be because I want to take the concept further and open it up to more people (which will obviously take time that I dont currently have)

Reason I haven't been in this thread yet to sort out any issues is because the

You'll also need to get your passwords reset guys as they could not be migrated over to the 'new' server.
Old 29-04-09, 05:52 AM
OC3D Elite

I love the Gamermail email and have used it for almost everything. So if we can help keep it going by any means just ask Jimbo.

Anywho, how would I go about resetting my password?

Old 29-04-09, 06:44 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Toxcity'
I love the Gamermail email and have used it for almost everything. So if we can help keep it going by any means just ask Jimbo.

Anywho, how would I go about resetting my password?
Drop me a PM dude with your email address and a new password
Old 30-04-09, 05:55 AM
OC3D Elite

PM sent!

Old 05-05-09, 04:08 PM
OC3D Elite

Bump on this!

Old 05-05-09, 04:36 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Jim'
Hi Guys,

There's a number of reasons why I haven't replied to this thread until now - main on being that over the whole of last week I spent all of my time in a cold, noisy server room trying to fix our new server. The priority was to keep Overclock3D online and now that I think I have achieved this, I can turn my attention to other things (Gamermail for example).

I've been reluctant to hand out any of the details that wigseryc has pasted above mainly because these details will only be temporary while I decide what to do with the Gamermail concept.

It's going to cost £200 to renew all of the domains used for Gamermail (due next month) and for the number of people currently using it, it seems uneconomical - especially given that times are quite tough at the moment. Thats not to say I wont do it, but if I do decide to renew these domains it will most likely only be because I want to take the concept further and open it up to more people (which will obviously take time that I dont currently have)

Reason I haven't been in this thread yet to sort out any issues is because the

You'll also need to get your passwords reset guys as they could not be migrated over to the 'new' server.
If you need a helping hand in terms of fundage let me know mate. Would think other inbox users would be happy to chip in a bit too.

What about emailing all users advising accounts that have been inactive for X amount of time will be closed. Close them all and set up a small sign-up fee for them