Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 22-02-18, 11:23 AM
OC3D Elite

Having researched it a bit more I think I have worked out a much easier way to do it. Won't go into it all now, but when I have the two together (the card and link some time next week) I will do a guide in my Dianoga log.

Old 24-02-18, 07:15 PM
Advanced Member

Talking

Well finally here been a year in the making the amount of stress to get to this point but it worth it 125c bike that i can roll in with my wheelchair

the arrival at the house after fighting n cussing at people for a year also thats is ment to be a 350 quid box they made me cough up for to ''keep'' it ''safe'' during shipping 3 bits pf plywood under it lol but under front tier bit is cracked reckon one more move the bike would of fallen out the bottom

piaggio 124 typhoon - thats what its made from

filled up the battery cos it come empty with the acid in a diffrent container - put petrol in it - put the back handles on so can pull myself up - started the engine ----------- BAM bloody torrential rain

all good tho took it out today got the feel of it nice little ride but main thing is freedom been like locked up in prison needing some one else to take me if needed somewhere to go ,some one whos been on there jacks since 16-17 been independent is big issue when you gota ask some one to crack open a window cos cant reach , it will make you go mad or drop some thing and it rolls under the couch or under the bed maddening making me a complete C-n-t to live with lol

excited but also bit anxious been since my accident to be on a bike and anxious not cos of the bike but i see these days out on the roads its like mad max people cannot drive -boy racers everywhere old grannies just pulling out in massive jeeps and range rovers others dont not seem to get the concept of why there are white lines in the roads and dont get me started on the roandabouts or is it me getting old and grumpy
now gota get me some helmet or dash cams anyone know of good ones nice res on them and good anti vibration ?

on another note also got my 980ti back from RMA wooo hoo dont know what makes me happier lol so this week plenty of vroom vroom and pew pew
Old 24-02-18, 07:26 PM
Old N Gold

That is legendary. You are a legend to me. Even your username is legendary. Here's to your freedom once again.
BenQ XL2730Z ⁞⁞ Mixonix Naos 7000 ⁞⁞ Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown ⁞⁞ Audio-GD NFB-15 ⁞⁞ EVE SC205 ⁞⁞ AKG K7XX
Old 24-02-18, 07:35 PM

@ScubaSteve - That post just improved my day. Freedom & a GPU... kinda hard to beat.
Old 24-02-18, 07:46 PM
OC3D Elite

@Scubasteve don't stop there fella i've seen some mean GSXR1000's adapted that way

Build Log: http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=72241

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

Old 25-02-18, 04:27 PM

scubasteve go get em mate.
Ive seen a similar one to yours around matlock Derbyshire.

Keep us updated how you get on with it.
I5 3570k, 8gb Corsair 2133mhz DDR3, Arctic I30, Crucial M4 64gb (os) 250gb Crucial (games), 1TB WD Green, GTX970, IIyama E2409HDS, Black Fractal R3, Yamaha A-S501, Polk tx220 (pair) SW150, Roccat Isku, Corsair M65 rgb.
Old 25-02-18, 04:55 PM
OC3D Elite

They built something like this on American Chopper once. For some dude who was paralysed in the Gulf War. One of their giveaways.

Pretty cool tbh.

Old 25-02-18, 05:01 PM
Average Penis Too

The watch I posted last week has been on my wrist for a few days now. Honestly, you wouldn't be able to tell it only cost €80. It's been incredibly accurate for an automatic watch too, let alone a cheap one. Looks killer on the Bond-style nato strap as well.

OC3D Overclockers Club Member:
Nr. #00 (Club Owner)

Old 25-02-18, 06:59 PM
OC3D Elite

thats nice Steve, was gonna ask where the seat was then realised the space was for disabled access.
I envy your new freedom mate and hope you have many wonderful trips on it.
I used to go out in my little spitfire with the roof down and was great therapy for cheering me up but not driven since 2014 and really miss it
ASUS Prime x370 Pro | Ryzen 5 1600 | Antec 240 AIO | Corsair Vengance RGB 3000 2 x 8Gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung Evo 120gb ssd | Seagate Baracuda 1tb storage | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho ProM Acrylic Window | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old 25-02-18, 09:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
The watch I posted last week has been on my wrist for a few days now. Honestly, you wouldn't be able to tell it only cost €80.
thats is a smart looking watch, dont knock the price cos these are the exact kinda watches i used to use seiko - casio - citizen , used to get them all the time and in that price range and they look like they cost double that, only reason i used to go through so many is cos when spear fishing or diving used to wreck em on the rocks even had octopus try crack a seiko i had but it only managed to scratch n bend the strap, face of it nothing happened , but it took a ''LOT'' to kill them of most of the time they didnt even break but cos they got so battered or loose them at sea i got a new one and you will see what ever you put it through unless you get a diamond tipped tool and really go at it it will never scratch
you will have that for ages

also thanks guys for the well wishes on the bike it is a life changer