Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > [OC3D] Gaming

Old 17-10-14, 01:43 PM

Borderlands 2 is a first-person shooter that randomly generates the guns you find, varying damage values, clip sizes, accuracy, and even how many bullets they fire at once, you level up by killing things, improve your character's abilities, and find higher-level guns to kill higher-level beasts and bandits on a rocky, backwater planet Pandora.
When you start the game there is a choice of 4 characters with various abilities,weapons, heads and outfits. There are plenty of DL addons available from Steam.
There are Main mission and side mission, on these you are set tasks by various character you meet along the way and rewarded on completion, if you don't want to do any you can just go for a wonder an explore this vast planet and & all its places.
I have Borderland & Borderland2, including all downloads.
Even if you stick to one class, you can start the game again after you complete it, taking your leveled character into a mode with new high-level enemies and loot. And if you don't, of course, there are three more classes to try.
I have found this game to be very additive and I always find myself drawn back to it, the vast array of environments, enemies, weapons & characters plus the humor makes this my most enjoyable I have played so if you haven't played it yet I think your missing out.
Now they released a new Borderlands games The Pre-Seqel I have yet to play, this now takes place on the Planet Pandora`s Moon with some clever ideas with gravity, so I am looking forward to this.
On a quick side note My Steam Account has now been sorted just have download all my games again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	borderlands-2-characters.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	9001  

Alphacool Eisbaer LT 360 CPU Cooler
AMD Radeon RX 590 Sapphire Nitro+ 8GB
1TB HDD
1 x 450gb SSD
2 x 250gb SSD
Corsair RM650 Watt PSU

Old 17-10-14, 02:30 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmullen View Post
Borderlands 2 is a first-person shooter that randomly generates the guns you find, varying damage values, clip sizes, accuracy, and even how many bullets they fire at once, you level up by killing things, improve your character's abilities, and find higher-level guns to kill higher-level beasts and bandits on a rocky, backwater planet Pandora.
When you start the game there is a choice of 4 characters with various abilities,weapons, heads and outfits. There are plenty of DL addons available from Steam.
There are Main mission and side mission, on these you are set tasks by various character you meet along the way and rewarded on completion, if you don't want to do any you can just go for a wonder an explore this vast planet and & all its places.
I have Borderland & Borderland2, including all downloads.
Even if you stick to one class, you can start the game again after you complete it, taking your leveled character into a mode with new high-level enemies and loot. And if you don't, of course, there are three more classes to try.
I have found this game to be very additive and I always find myself drawn back to it, the vast array of environments, enemies, weapons & characters plus the humor makes this my most enjoyable I have played so if you haven't played it yet I think your missing out.
Now they released a new Borderlands games The Pre-Seqel I have yet to play, this now takes place on the Planet Pandora`s Moon with some clever ideas with gravity, so I am looking forward to this.
On a quick side note My Steam Account has now been sorted just have download all my games again.
Just added Borderlands 2,

"A great game and a fantastic pc port. Great loot system, fun combat, compelling story, interesting character designs. Recommended to Play with Friends"

Hopefully I can play some shadow of Mordor this weekend and see if it's worth adding. None of you guys will write a recommendation .

' Added shadow of Mordor
Old 04-06-15, 10:13 AM
Average Penis Too

I'd say Dark Souls (the first one), even though I'm only 20 hours in. Here's why:

In Dark Souls, you play as a cursed undead. Doomed to die over and over and over again, you set out to rekindle the first flame and bring order to Lordran. If you have a controller and a healthy amount of willpower, please give this game a try. Every time you defeat an enemy that killed you multiple time, you will reach a state of excessive euphoria and nirvana. Stuck? Git gud, or die rekt.

The amazing lore and great fighting mechanics make this one of the best action RPGs I've ever played, and I'm willing to forgive the fact that this is a mediocre PC port at best. Just install DSFix. Definitely a recommended game.

OC3D Overclockers Club Member:
Nr. #00 (Club Owner)