Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 12-11-20, 02:28 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 19,246
Microsoft warns Xbox Series X users about "vape smoke" as video go viral

"Please do not blow vape smoke into your Xbox Series X" - Microsoft



Read more about Microsoft warning its users about blowing vape spoke into their consoles.

__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-11-20, 02:46 PM
looz's Avatar
looz looz is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,061
How else am I going to show everyone else that I 1) vape 2) got an early series X?
__________________
i7 8700k - 16GB - 3080 XC3 Ultra - 660p 1TB + MX500 2TB - HE-4XX w/ Topping D30+A30
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-20, 03:29 PM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 7,218
ah I see the stupid populace have got bored again.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-20, 03:49 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 15,236
I actually used vape to show the air flow on my PCs before. TBH? vape is the same crap they used to do the same thing. They use smoke machines, which is PG. Which is what makes up 30% of vape. The other 70% is VG, which will leave a sticky residue.

It's totally daft to keep doing it though. I also don't like cleaning it off components, so I keep the windows open now when I am vaping.
__________________


If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-11-20, 04:30 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
ah I see the stupid populace have got bored again.
Imagine getting bored to ruin your brand new next gen console right away instead of playing it.. the stupid never ceases to surprise everyone.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-11-20, 04:34 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Imagine getting bored to ruin your brand new next gen console right away instead of playing it.. the stupid never ceases to surprise everyone.
It won't ruin it. It will just leave a greasy film on it if you repeatedly act stupid and do it. Isoprop takes it straight off.

It's dumb though, but then ain't all kids ?
__________________


If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-11-20, 11:43 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 14,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
ah I see the stupid populace have got bored again.

Sadly that's the majority of this planets populace.
__________________
The majority of people on this planet have a disease I like to call "The Dumb".

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13-11-20, 02:46 AM
Dawelio's Avatar
Dawelio Dawelio is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 5,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Sadly that's the majority of this planets populace.
Yep, it's the same with all of these extremely dumb challenges that pops up everynow and then. Where you just sit and go like ...


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 07:33 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.