Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Cooling Forum > Liquid Cooling

Old 10-04-18, 07:10 AM
OC3D Elite

Taken from their very own page

Also I tried Cryfuel from EK. It has reacted with my BP fittings and removed the deluxe white paint so clogged the system.

Going to go back to using Mayhems pastel. Never had an issue with that, didn't even need to replace it at all. Was using pastel mint green for 2 years.

Vue has a HIGH attraction to dyes. It's possible that Vue may leach old dyes out of components that had previous dyed coolants ran through them (radiators in particular). No amount of flushing with water will remove all previous dyes. This may result in Vue changing color slightly. For best results flush your system with PrimoChill System ReBoot prior to using VUE in existing systems that contained dyed coolant.

Continuous circulating VUE 24/7 will breakdown Vue quickly causing loss in effect as well as possible build up in the system.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vue.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	12382  

Old 10-04-18, 08:36 AM
OC3D Elite

Crap, then. In other words just for running everything at idle. As soon as you lean on it it will fall apart.

Old 10-04-18, 09:32 AM
Advanced Member

I'm currently working on a little rig that's going to be entirely for show and was thinking about trying this stuff.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/ufo-t...uid-metal.html

The reviews I've seen have said it's far better than the Vue.
Old 10-04-18, 12:25 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layer Cakes View Post
I'm currently working on a little rig that's going to be entirely for show and was thinking about trying this stuff.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/ufo-t...uid-metal.html

The reviews I've seen have said it's far better than the Vue.
I'm really against showcase coolants. It's basically like building a PC to showcase the coolant not the other way around. Since you can't really use the PC for any extended period of time.
Old 10-04-18, 12:37 PM
OC3D Elite

The only way they will ever get it to work in any sort of way is with something I saw a few years ago when buying mouthwash of all things..

When allowed to settle one of the liquids rises up to the top. When shaken it mixes in tiny little balls. Obviously the two liquids in it have different physical attributes and viscosity but they are both liquids and not filled with anything.

That IMO is how this needs to be done. Not with crap being put into the coolant.

Old 10-04-18, 01:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
The only way they will ever get it to work in any sort of way is with something I saw a few years ago when buying mouthwash of all things..

When allowed to settle one of the liquids rises up to the top. When shaken it mixes in tiny little balls. Obviously the two liquids in it have different physical attributes and viscosity but they are both liquids and not filled with anything.

That IMO is how this needs to be done. Not with crap being put into the coolant.
Hmm.. How does fluoride react with copper? Asking for a friend..