Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Rig Gallery

Old 26-10-18, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkturbo View Post
Ok, so M22 is the correct one. The idea was to use verticle gpu too, but if you tell me the windows wont fit..., My idea is to put on verticle with g12. Its no way to do something to solve the window problem??, The windows doesnt close at all??ggrrrr. Thanks again and sorry about my poor english.
The window will close, but you will see a slight tiny bending in starting from where the PCI bracket is at. This is mainly due to the way I routed the tubing because I want the NZXT logo to be straight with the CPU logo. It works fine for me, but my OCD keep seeing that and couldn't take it anymore and just run it without the window so it looks straight. If you change the way the tubing is routed with the logo going verticle and the tubing goes straight out to the side instead of up like I did, It will most likely close correctly.

Old 26-10-18, 11:19 PM

The pump dont touch the glass at all?, if it does not touch the glass when window is panel is mounted in the case is good for me anyway. I would like to use AIO this time, tired about custom loops me too. Thanks
Old 26-10-18, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dujames777 View Post
The window will close, but you will see a slight tiny bending in starting from where the PCI bracket is at. This is mainly due to the way I routed the tubing because I want the NZXT logo to be straight with the CPU logo. It works fine for me, but my OCD keep seeing that and couldn't take it anymore and just run it without the window so it looks straight. If you change the way the tubing is routed with the logo going verticle and the tubing goes straight out to the side instead of up like I did, It will most likely close correctly.

The pump dont touch the glass at all?, if it does not touch the glass when window is panel is mounted in the case is good for me anyway. I would like to use AIO this time, tired about custom loops me too. Thanks

If i install like this photo glass pannel close without touch the pump??

Old 26-10-18, 11:29 PM

Quote:

the pump does touch the glass, as in it will lay completely flat against but it won't bend the card. You could try to use a different brand AIO that fit it. the X52 pump is really tall.
Old 27-10-18, 12:29 AM

Quote:
the pump does touch the glass, as in it will lay completely flat against but it won't bend the card. You could try to use a different brand AIO that fit it. the X52 pump is really tall.

grrr, must look for another way or install gpu in normal possition. What about CPU temps with M22??, is the only thing it worry me about this build.
Old 27-10-18, 01:16 AM

Quote:
grrr, must look for another way or install gpu in normal possition. What about CPU temps with M22??, is the only thing it worry me about this build.
It is around 60c ish at load with the side panel off and high 60c with it on. The case air flow can be a bit restrictive.
Old 27-10-18, 01:20 AM

Quote:
It is around 60c ish at load with the side panel off and high 60c with it on. The case air flow can be a bit restrictive.
Not bad temps with 120mm radiator I think. I just want much silent as posible. Thanks again.
Old 27-10-18, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Not bad temps with 120mm radiator I think. I just want much silent as posible. Thanks again.
No problem, good luck with your build. Here a pic of the case with the glass panel on, you can see the gpu bend a slight bit.

http://i.imgur.com/pn1m2ae.jpg
Old 27-10-18, 08:55 AM

Quote:
No problem, good luck with your build. Here a pic of the case with the glass panel on, you can see the gpu bend a slight bit.

http://i.imgur.com/pn1m2ae.jpg
I really like how it looks, very nice.
i´m worried about the pump will finally scratch the glass whit the pump vibrattion, cant appreciate the bend in ypur picture, must be minimal.
Old 27-10-18, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I really like how it looks, very nice.
i´m worried about the pump will finally scratch the glass whit the pump vibrattion, cant appreciate the bend in ypur picture, must be minimal.
well you could alway run it without the glass side panel lol, other way is just install it regular way horizontally or find another AIO with pump that not as big. On side note, I already disassemble this rig and move on to a different build :P