Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Rants
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 08-11-14, 06:29 PM
Innocent159's Avatar
Innocent159 Innocent159 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,147
BANNED, being banned and ban process

What happens when you get banned? Do you get a pm "you have been banned for so long, and probation so long" or do Mods just banned you and you must check everytime if you allowed back?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-11-14, 06:43 PM
SeekaX SeekaX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 4,757
You get a PM in which you are told what you did wrong. Usually you don't get a perm ban on first offense.
What happens when you get a perm ban i can't tell you, never got one.
You also get this in the User CP, so you know when it will expire.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-14, 06:45 PM
Innocent159's Avatar
Innocent159 Innocent159 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekaX View Post
You get a PM in which you are told what you did wrong. Usually you don't get a perm ban on first offense.
What happens when you get a perm ban i can't tell you, never got one.
You also get this in the User CP, so you know when it will expire.

Thanks, all i wanted to know because i saw someone's status (dont know what is called) "ProbatioN"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-11-14, 06:52 PM
SeekaX SeekaX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 4,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent159 View Post
Thanks, all i wanted to know because i saw someone's status (dont know what is called) "ProbatioN"
That's NBD and he was never banned. That's a custom title, hasn't got anything to do with getting banned.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-14, 06:55 PM
Innocent159's Avatar
Innocent159 Innocent159 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekaX View Post
That's NBD and he was never banned. That's a custom title, hasn't got anything to do with getting banned.
oh so how do you get these custom titles?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-11-14, 07:00 PM
SeekaX SeekaX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 4,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent159 View Post
oh so how do you get these custom titles?
Tom is the only one to give them out. The more you try to get one the lower your chances get to actually get one.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-11-14, 07:02 PM
Tripp's Avatar
Tripp Tripp is offline
too many shrooms
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: mersyside
Posts: 3,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent159 View Post
oh so how do you get these custom titles?
The Guv gives them out as he sees fit haha
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-11-14, 07:02 PM
Innocent159's Avatar
Innocent159 Innocent159 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,147
I didnt try yet but i know i wont get one... so i wont waste my time
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-11-14, 07:30 PM
TPC's Avatar
TPC TPC is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: D:\BW\Stuttgart
Posts: 1,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent159 View Post
I didnt try yet but i know i wont get one... so i wont waste my time
Maybe if you get into a massive fight with someone you'll get the title: Not so Innocent
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-11-14, 07:33 PM
Innocent159's Avatar
Innocent159 Innocent159 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPC View Post
Maybe if you get into a massive fight with someone you'll get the title: Not so Innocent
And I learn the banning process. Two birds with one stone
...but that's not me, i have weird ways of making examples but i will never fight over the next person's opinion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.