Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 08-04-17, 04:39 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Yeah not sure you can trust barnacles. Ever since he got fired from them he's been a salty man towards them

Old 08-04-17, 04:40 PM
OC3D Elite

Yup, and he's also a seriously whiny bitch. Can't stand that guy, unless he does 3D printing videos. He does a good job with those, but the rest of his channel is like nails on a blackboard to me.

Old 08-04-17, 05:23 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Yup, and he's also a seriously whiny bitch. Can't stand that guy, unless he does 3D printing videos. He does a good job with those, but the rest of his channel is like nails on a blackboard to me.
Yup. Can't stand watching his stuff.. I felt bad for him when he got fired, so I stuck around and watched a couple vids after that one, but was pretty annoying tbh. Almost like Linus...
Old 09-04-17, 11:51 PM
OC3D Elite

Upcoming video coming from Barnacules, I love it when Jerry rips Microshaft a new a**hole lol

Old 10-04-17, 05:41 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Old School View Post
Upcoming video coming from Barnacules, I love it when Jerry rips Microshaft a new a**hole lol
Because he is still salty about them firing him. He acts like a know it all.

Anyways on another note.

For anyone with a Surface device fair warning.

Installed it on my Surface 3(not a pro) and am having issues. touchscreen doesn't work anymore, display after timing out to enter sleep mode, won't turn back on, and lastly the Windows scaling seems bugged. Instead of increasing the scaling(because windows made it so damn tiny I could barely read anything) it actually makes it smaller. To the point I couldn't even see my desktop icons.

Restored to previous build. All problems gone. So it's probably just surface devices. I've done this update on 3 computers and not a single glitch. But again Surface devices usually always get there own firmware updates and special updates from MS. I suspect this is the issue, getting the update early without the firmware/special updates causing the issues.
Old 10-04-17, 08:41 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Because he is still salty about them firing him. He acts like a know it all.
Yes there is plenty of salt, but he does have a pretty good handle on what he is talking about. There is a lot of useful information in his vids, if you sort through them. Keep in mind, some of that salt is to get more video views.

A good portion of what you see is a persona for YT.
AMD R7 1800X-Asus Crosshair VI Hero-16GB GSkill 3200mhz-Corsair HX1000-XSPC Raystorm Copper Edition-Dual D5 Pumps-Corsair Force 3 SSD-Sapphire Fury X2-Corsair 900D-Windows 10 Pro-Dell U3011-Dell 2007FP
Old 12-04-17, 12:26 AM
OC3D Elite

Thank you Jerry, Thank you Jerry, It's time for Jerry to rip Microshaft a couple of new a**holes

Old 13-04-17, 07:39 PM
Advanced Member

Send a message via Skype™ to CalVic

EAT-SLEEP-OVERCLOCK
Old 13-04-17, 07:42 PM
Advanced Member

Send a message via Skype™ to CalVic
Holy ing at the amount of data Micro collects:

https://technet.microsoft.com/itpro/...iagnostic-data

EAT-SLEEP-OVERCLOCK
Old 13-04-17, 09:29 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalVic View Post
Holy ing at the amount of data Micro collects:

https://technet.microsoft.com/itpro/...iagnostic-data
That's normal amount? Every company does this with there software? And a lot of that stuff in that list is extremely minimal if you turn it off in the settings. Not that worried. I mean you give up controlling any sort of data with the use of FB or Google. At least with this you get some control