Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Serious Discussion
View Poll Results: Where does this thread belong?
Humour 2 20.00%
Serious discussion 5 50.00%
General off-topic 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-11-16, 03:13 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by trawetSluaP View Post
Was on the end of a particular nasty football tackle three weeks ago with dislocated and fractured my ankle. Was so severe I had to have three procedures to sort out the dislocation then two hours of surgery to fix the fracture with my ankle being held together with a plate and screws, which I'll have in for the rest of my life!

Got another three weeks in this cast, then 3-6 months of physio/rehab, I won't be able to work for three to four months and my consultant said I won't be playing again for over a year.

It's the first time I've ever broken and bone and it seems I made sure to do it properly haha.
That sucks man. I hope your leg heals up well. Must have been one hell of a tackle.

Old 16-11-16, 07:42 PM
OC3D Elite

Aye get well man.

Young man ya too girly girly, you're just a Cadbury's Curly Wurly
Old 06-12-16, 06:07 PM
OC3D Elite

Well got a second hand gainward 980 from a local shop, had it for a week and it started artifacting after a few minutes of gaming so took it back to the shop and got refund, it turns out the card is still in warranty and gainward are sending him a 1080 as replacement, no I can't talk him into giving me it for the same price
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: TTL white 1060
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Old 12-12-16, 02:21 PM
Advanced Member

Had my cast of last week and no longer have to have my foot elevated so will be able to use my PC again

Still got another two or so months in a fracture boot before I even start physio though

Old 09-02-17, 02:55 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Something definitely in the water, Over the last few days I've witnessed people getting into fights over the tiniest mundane things and others nearly killing eachother, Quite literally too, In Asda two men around 30'ish started arguing over a plastic bag and nearly started stabbing eachother with broken wine bottles.

Online comments are getting worse in places like youtube and facebook too I've noticed.

Also you say something someone doesn't like and they come up with this overblown story and start to make facts up and start screaming at you, Which happened to me the other day when I politely asked someone for the time.

It's like all the nutjobs have come out to play XD
Old 10-02-17, 10:19 AM
OC3D Elite

lifted a pallet that hadnt been stacked 100% so that i could adjust it but being an untrained idiot in the art of even lift i just brute force to lift it. now im surviving from pill to pill lol.
Old 19-05-17, 12:43 AM
OC3D Elite

Ear infection. This time it isn't from wearing closed back cans though it's from over using ear plugs on one ear. Now 99% of the time I sleep on my left with a plug in my right ear. We have a 10" memory foam bed so I seldom move. Any way, what I was doing was alternating between ears and sides. Due to it being memory foam you get pretty much the same position when flipped, so it's great. However, I was using them for months and months and now I am sorta addicted to them. IE if I take them out every tiny noise seems like it's amplified and I can't sleep. I noticed my ear was kinda itchy a couple of days back...

Now I've got a full blown outer ear infection (the same type I get from over using headphones, thank the lord you are not autistic !) which feels like I've been kicked in the side of the head and one of my ears is only at around 50% meaning my balance is thrown off so I can't stand up for too long etc. The only blessing is that I still have the ear dildo they gave me the last time I had this so I've been straight on it (stinks of vinegar though boak).

So that means no headphones and no ear plugs so now I can't sleep.

Funny how much an ear can screw you up tbh. I mean, it completely and totally throws off your balance. If I get up too fast I walk straight face first into the wall.

Old 19-05-17, 01:23 PM
Average Penis Too

That sucks dude. I used to get ear infections a lot when I was little, and they really are quite disabling. Hurts like hell when (and if) your eardrum bursts, too. Hope you get well soon mate.

OC3D Overclockers Club Member:
Nr. #00 (Club Owner)

Old 19-05-17, 01:32 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
That sucks dude. I used to get ear infections a lot when I was little, and they really are quite disabling. Hurts like hell when (and if) your eardrum bursts, too. Hope you get well soon mate.
Thanks fella

Feeling a bit better today after some much needed sleep though it did come in two sessions. Still, I feel like I've had enough now

My hearing is still way off which makes me feel dizzy.

Old 19-05-17, 10:11 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Thanks fella

Feeling a bit better today after some much needed sleep though it did come in two sessions. Still, I feel like I've had enough now

My hearing is still way off which makes me feel dizzy.
Glad you are feeling better dude.
I on the other hand just took a huge math final(or if you don't fall it that in EU, it's a huge test that determines if you pass or not) in class today. I'm done for a couple months with school now. I'm so exhausted from studying Math for a week straight. I have a headache even though I'm done. So your physically hurting while I'm mentally hurting. I think it was worth it though. Think I got an A.
Though of course you think you do well then you get the results and you end up failing lol

Tags
fml