Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 18-05-17, 10:57 AM
The Guvnor

Corsair Dominator Platinum SE Torque - Bengal Rig Update 4

A minor update to the Bengal Rig, but with a major product and a bit aesthetic upgrade.

Corsair Dominator Platinum SE Torque - Bengal Rig Update 4

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 18-05-17, 11:40 AM
The Webmaster

:O Needs a spring cleaning by the looks of it Thomas :P
Asus x79 Deluxe | Intel 3930k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz DDR3 | 2 x 3GB Gigabyte Windforce 780GTX - SLi | Xonar Essence STX | 2 x 256GB Samsung 840 Pros | 2TB Samsung F4 | Corsair RM1000i | Caselabs SM8 - White | 2 x Alphacool 360x60 | Bitspower 400mm Res Top | Dual Laing D5 Pumps | Bitspower C47 Fittings | XSPC Raystorm | Roccat Kone Optical - Navy Storm | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | DELL U2413 + 2 x U2412M | AKG K702's | AKG K7XX S/N#000016 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250Ohm | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TrackClip Pro
Notice: Don't feed the trolls!
Old 18-05-17, 12:46 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post

:O Needs a spring cleaning by the looks of it Thomas :P
I think I'd have a break down with that much dust in my rig, Mine gets a blast of air, Brush of an anti-static brush and a vacuum once a week
Old 18-05-17, 12:23 PM
OC3D Elite

They do look nice and lush with that build that's for sure
NZXT Phantom 630 White=Intel 5930K=MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon=32gig 2400Mhz GSkill Trident RGB= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=Asus ROG Swift=Corsair K95 RGB=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB=Corsair AX1200i=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Creative Soundblaster ZXR=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS
Old 18-05-17, 12:43 PM
OC3D Elite

It's not Tom's rig it's VBs.

Nice going man. They look great in there

Young man ya too girly girly, you're just a Cadbury's Curly Wurly
Old 18-05-17, 02:14 PM
OC3D Elite

Yeah I know it's dusty as all hell. The trouble with banging away at content for you guys all the hours I'm awake is that the few moments of time I have got in front of my rig to do what I want, I tend to want to game rather than dust

Plus whenever you're in the "middle of the build" stage it's always easier to leave it dusty and then clean it up once the spec has been finalised. There is a curious psychological barrier to overcome. By dusting and going all out on cable management I'd be accepting this is my finished system. Whereas by leaving it slightly in a state that annoys the OCD people, I'm still in the denial stage

PS - Don't worry Andy, judging from the forums I think 99% of the members here don't realise that anyone other than Tom does anything.
Old 19-05-17, 08:21 AM
The Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBlade View Post
PS - Don't worry Andy, judging from the forums I think 99% of the members here don't realise that anyone other than Tom does anything.
Ah see, I went on the OP author, instead of the article author :P I'll point the dusty finger squarely at you instead

I totally get it though, I don't like to call a build 'finished' so mine end up dusty too. Was just shocked to see dust in a rig thought was by Tom, do take my apologies sir :P
Asus x79 Deluxe | Intel 3930k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz DDR3 | 2 x 3GB Gigabyte Windforce 780GTX - SLi | Xonar Essence STX | 2 x 256GB Samsung 840 Pros | 2TB Samsung F4 | Corsair RM1000i | Caselabs SM8 - White | 2 x Alphacool 360x60 | Bitspower 400mm Res Top | Dual Laing D5 Pumps | Bitspower C47 Fittings | XSPC Raystorm | Roccat Kone Optical - Navy Storm | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | DELL U2413 + 2 x U2412M | AKG K702's | AKG K7XX S/N#000016 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250Ohm | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TrackClip Pro
Notice: Don't feed the trolls!
Old 18-05-17, 11:29 PM
OC3D Elite

I said in the YouTube comments and in the Review for Tom to watch out as VB would rape you for those and here they are in your rig, must have been half asleep yesterday not to have realized that then............LOL..............So what did you do to poor Thomas to end up with these
NZXT Phantom 630 White=Intel 5930K=MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon=32gig 2400Mhz GSkill Trident RGB= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=Asus ROG Swift=Corsair K95 RGB=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB=Corsair AX1200i=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Creative Soundblaster ZXR=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS
Old 18-05-17, 11:38 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
I said in the YouTube comments and in the Review for Tom to watch out as VB would rape you for those and here they are in your rig, must have been half asleep yesterday not to have realized that then............LOL..............So what did you do to poor Thomas to end up with these
haha whatever he did it was quick one day Tom is showing a video the next day VB has them in his rig

Dawn raid prolly

Young man ya too girly girly, you're just a Cadbury's Curly Wurly
Old 19-05-17, 08:37 AM
The Guvnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
So what did you do to poor Thomas to end up with these

He said thank you.

The whole point in doing them was for VB, when I changed them in the video etc VB had no idea they even existed. I made the video and then sent him a secret link and waited for the squeals.

Im pretty sure I mentioned VB in the video too.... Id not have bothered spending all the time f***ing about with the annoying little screws if I wasnt going to see someones face light up. For VB's black and orange fettish these were pretty much perfect. Im like his B&O epeen pusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBlade View Post
We know its a family effort bro x

Get along or run along. Your choice