Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 12-03-19, 01:06 PM
The Guvnor

Corsair Crystal 680X RGB Review

Need a double chambered case with support for EATX motherboards?

Corsair Crystal 680X RGB Review

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 12-03-19, 02:48 PM
OC3D Elite

I find it a bit disappointing that you really did not touch on airflow, temperatures and noise levels like you used to do, this case and the 678C look like immense hotboxes because of their lack of proper intakes and lack of options

Furthermore, the dust filter design on this should have been a straight knock down on the case design given how much of a faf it is to get them out, and if watercooled with a custom loop you could forget about rigid tubing, handling the brackets one handed with a meaty radiator on it just to clean out a filter is going to be a annoying hurdle pretty quickly.

Personally, i wouldn't have given this any award because this and the 678C are bad designs with terrible, TERRIBLE prices and lackluster features.
Old 13-03-19, 04:56 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NighT View Post
I find it a bit disappointing that you really did not touch on airflow, temperatures and noise levels like you used to do, this case and the 678C look like immense hotboxes because of their lack of proper intakes and lack of options

Furthermore, the dust filter design on this should have been a straight knock down on the case design given how much of a faf it is to get them out, and if watercooled with a custom loop you could forget about rigid tubing, handling the brackets one handed with a meaty radiator on it just to clean out a filter is going to be a annoying hurdle pretty quickly.

Personally, i wouldn't have given this any award because this and the 678C are bad designs with terrible, TERRIBLE prices and lackluster features.
Things have changed a lot over the last few years, less reviews more advertising (brand dependant). Don't bite the hand that feeds comes to mind
Old 13-03-19, 09:22 PM
OC3D Elite

Lets hope 678c isnt the temps their expecting internally ! !
Intel Core i9 9900kK @ 5.00GHz @1.275v - Asus ROG Maximus Hero - Corsair 3000mhz CL16 LED 4x16GB SKHYNIX - Thermal Take View Glass - PM961 1TB x 2 RAID0 - Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair H110i - Corsair Commander Pro - Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 2560x1440P G-Sync 165Hz