Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Humour

Old 16-02-19, 04:06 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Saw some drama about the Verge trying to pull this video off youtube so I had to view it.

By far the worst PC build video I have seen. The reaction comments are hilarious

The Verge is run by a lot of grade-A scumbags, They are even calling Kyle from Bitwit a racist because he mocked their utterly terrible build video in a Chinese accent as his alter ego "Lyle", He's half Chinese so he can do that.

The Verge, Vox etc... are toxic.

Old 17-02-19, 07:24 PM
Advanced Member

Check out Bitwit's reaction video...
Enthoo Elite | i9-7900X | Rampage VI Extreme | Dominator Platinum 32GB | RTX 2080 FE | 960 Pro 512GB, 840 Evo 250GB x 2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 | PG279Q, MX27AQ | Custom Watercooling Loop + Aquaero 6 XT

Old 17-02-19, 08:40 PM
OC3D Elite

It's all pathetic.

Guy makes crap video. Band of attention seeking capitalists (money per views) make videos ripping the pee out of it. Guy who can't make PCs accuses them of racism and copyright violation, every one makes a new video about it.

It's like the X factor. It's all about money.

That is why I am no longer watching any of the "big" Youtubers, because if this is the future then please just shoot me humanely now.

It's pathetic. Totally petulant, and totally pathetic. The funny thing is people fall for it, love a bit of drama, drive up the hits and views and they make a bundle load of cash.

I'm amazed Verge even took the video down in the first place, being the hooers that they are. I just wish I could blacklist all of these "celebrities" and watch Youtube in peace. It's really annoying to be continually spammed with people you don't like.

Youtube will eventually collapse into itself. It really is becoming a mess.

Old 18-02-19, 08:53 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
It's all pathetic.

Guy makes crap video. Band of attention seeking capitalists (money per views) make videos ripping the pee out of it. Guy who can't make PCs accuses them of racism and copyright violation, every one makes a new video about it.

It's like the X factor. It's all about money.

That is why I am no longer watching any of the "big" Youtubers, because if this is the future then please just shoot me humanely now.

It's pathetic. Totally petulant, and totally pathetic. The funny thing is people fall for it, love a bit of drama, drive up the hits and views and they make a bundle load of cash.

I'm amazed Verge even took the video down in the first place, being the hooers that they are. I just wish I could blacklist all of these "celebrities" and watch Youtube in peace. It's really annoying to be continually spammed with people you don't like.

Youtube will eventually collapse into itself. It really is becoming a mess.
I was watching some WAL competitions on YT inbetween music. Every single video had adverts intrusively spamming me. So damn annoying. Their adverts are worse than ever now.
Old 18-02-19, 12:35 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
I was watching some WAL competitions on YT inbetween music. Every single video had adverts intrusively spamming me. So damn annoying. Their adverts are worse than ever now.
YT is becoming like U.S TV. Rubbish.

When I said it's like the X factor? let me explain what I mean by that.

Show gets underway. Cowell says something nasty to one of his co workers, you fall for it, you start telling your mates. Viewing figures sky rocket.

Something controversial happens, same again.

It's like it's all scripted. Just like one of those "reality" TV shows that are not reality at all. I saw a ad for South Beach Tow the other day.

Noting it's on a channel called "Tru TV". True my ass.

That is how dumb people are. They actually think that is real and viewing figures sky rocket.

The only winner in this big ding dong going on on YT is YT and the people having the ding dong. Kinda like Eminem Vs Machinegun Kelly. 180 million views that got.